Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids do deserve to be cops...

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
female-cops-stonetoss-political-cartoon.png

Say what you want about foids, but if they're actively killing criminals and other bottom feeders of society... can't all be bad, right?

female-cops-stonetoss-political-cartoon.png

Say what you want about foids, but if they're actively killing criminals and other bottom feeders of society... can't all be bad, right?

Stonetoss is great.

I love how triggered the reddit soys get from him.

He's a literal NAZI!!! :feels::feels::feels:
The more Reddit hates something, the more likely that thing is normal. The opposite also holds true.

The more Reddit hates something, the more likely that thing is normal. The opposite also holds true.
Yep anything they deem "toxic" is basically free PR to me. Anything they're against is something to check out.

Foids wont take the hard jobs no matter how much they virtue signal about equality

Foids wont take the hard jobs no matter how much they virtue signal about equality
They only want equality in the chad jobs. CEOs, congressman, all the high status bullshit jobs.

Jobs that actually mean anything or get dirty, nah. Just pay six figures to a daycare worker...

I got a good laugh out of this.