Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids despise virgins

Anonymous MG

Anonymous MG

Redeemed
-

TL;DW: Foids only want men who aren't virgins, virgins are fucked in western society. Primary exception to this rule is Chad, who has a free pass.

The more foids you’ve banged, the better you are in foids’ eyes.

Seen this before very rage inducing. That's how you know you were suppose to get laid at 13 years old...

It makes sense. If no other woman wanted you before now that is a negative comment on your current value now.

If women in the past didn't see value in your genes, a woman would be incredibly cautious to be the first to see value in your genes.

fire is hot. I want to die.

The more foids you’ve banged, the better you are in foids’ eyes.
If you've banged multiple foids, foids will interpret it as you having a high SMV. This is the problem we face as incels, not only having to put up with genetic failure, but also society devaluing and shaming male virginity.

Never even began for us.

51% of women will NOT date a virgin according to the largest survey done on dating life in USA.

51% of women will NOT date a virgin according to the largest survey done on dating life in USA.
Can I grab a source?

We're even, as I despise them as well.

JFL at this fucking world

It was over before it began. Very high IQ.

We're even, as I despise them as well.
Funny thing is how they ask WHY we hate foids in cucktears and in the media, then they release surveys such as this and expect us to sit back and get shat on by society. Our hate is wholly justified, theirs isn't justified by anything other than discrimination based on appearance and experience.

I've never seen the reverse experiment.

Funny thing is how they ask WHY we hate foids in cucktears and in the media, then they release surveys such as this and expect us to sit back and get shat on by society. Our hate is wholly justified, theirs isn't justified by anything other than discrimination based on appearance and experience.
The thing is, I feel similar to the foids in this video to an extent, albeit from the opposite perspective. I wouldn't want to date a non virgin girl, the power dynamic there would be completely off and I don't want to be compared to other people. When I was a teenager I was mocked, shit on, and denied a "normal" development like everybody here. I'd love to fuck any of these foids, wouldn't date them though.

That's why I completely gave up, as what I want is a unicorn in this society.

I remember reading this reddit post of a woman saying she was about to have sex with some guy, but then he mentioned he was a virgin at the last second and she suddenly didn't feel like wanting to go through with it, and started telling him some nonsensical story about her not being worthy of him and how he should find someone special.

Think about this for a second. This guy was good enough for her to decide to sleep with him. His looks must have been adequate. His personality must have been good. His approach was obviously successful. But just that one thing and suddenly she didn't want him anymore, despite the fact he was good enough for her up to the second he was about to stick his penis into her.

Women are easier to understand once you grasp they are incapable of assessing things objectively. It's all about how they "feel" at any given moment, and how they feel about things is swayed by society or the most basic instinct. I bet you anything if we lived in a culture that praised virginity, they would love virgin men.

Women are creatures of pure subjectivity. That is why they hate the blackpill. They are actually incapable of understanding it. All they are going off is the "negativity" associated with it, and things that make them feel bad are bad. That's all it is.

>foids implying that they are all good in bed and will spot the difference between virgin and non-virgin chad
L O L

The thing is, I feel similar to the foids in this video to an extent, albeit from the opposite perspective. I wouldn't want to date a non virgin girl, the power dynamic there would be completely off and I don't want to be compared to other people. When I was a teenager I was mocked, shit on, and denied a "normal" development like everybody here. I'd love to fuck any of these foids, wouldn't date them though.

That's why I completely gave up, as what I want is a unicorn in this society.
Luck has it, you were born in the WORST possible time in human history to desire a virgin foid wife that loves and supports you in spite of your looks.

Even the future has a brighter outcome with feminism not being able to hold power in any society that doesn't collapse, and gigacopes being invented by the minute. You're born after the period in which virginity was expected and sacred, and we have nobody but society and circumstance to blame it on.
I remember reading this reddit post of a woman saying she was about to have sex with some guy, but then he mentioned he was a virgin at the last second and she suddenly didn't feel like wanting to go through with it, and started telling him some nonsensical story about her not being worthy of him and how he should find someone special.

Think about this for a second. This guy was good enough for her to decide to sleep with him. His looks must have been adequate. His personality must have been good. His approach was obviously successful. But just that one thing and suddenly she didn't want him anymore, despite the fact he was good enough for her up to the second he was about to stick his penis into her.

Women are easier to understand once you grasp they are incapable of assessing things objectively. It's all about how they "feel" at any given moment, and how they feel about things is swayed by society or the most basic instinct. I bet you anything if we lived in a culture that praised virginity, they would love virgin men.

Women are creatures of pure subjectivity. That is why they hate the blackpill. They are actually incapable of understanding it. All they are going off is the "negativity" associated with it, and things that make them feel bad are bad. That's all it is.
This is the primary reason that they're drawn to political groups and cults, their feelings determine everything they do down to their immediate social life and beliefs.

And for this, is the reason why foids should have never been put into a position to make objective decisions such as politics as they are genetically incapable of taking the rational option beyond their nature.

Last edited:
just lie about your virginity

it's so fucking hypocritical. females reject virgins and because of that they stay virgins. IT'S BECAUSE OF YOU THAT THEY'RE STILL VIRGINS YOU FUCKING CUNT!
just lie about your virginity
They can smell the virginity from a fucking mile away

They want nothing more than seeing all virgin men above the age of 18 gassed.

Words cannot describe the innate hate and disgust modern women hold for male virgins above the age of 18.

Every femoid who sees me knows I'm a virgin. I legit want to die.

what do you expect , roastie start to fuck at 12 ... they have a large mileage

Always lie.
And hold frame while you lie. :lul::lul:

Basically feast or famine

Chad can get laid claiming he is virgin. Incel claiming he banged someone won't get laid anyway.

It never even began

I’ve often thought about this. It’s a classic catch-22 paradox: femoids won’t bang a virgin, but a virgin can’t lose his virginity because femoids won’t bang him. How do then expect men to lose their virginity then???

I’ve often thought about this. It’s a classic catch-22 paradox: femoids won’t bang a virgin, but a virgin can’t lose his virginity because femoids won’t bang him. How do then expect men to lose their virginity then???
Robots

Simple: They deny virgins if they're lower-tier normies or incels, but make exceptions for Chad and upper-tier normies to profile virgins as undesirable.

It's over for virgincels

Honestly you can just say your not a virgin it’s not like anyone could verify

women would rather fuck an std infested tyrone than hold hands with us.

women would rather fuck an std infested tyrone than hold hands with us.
Would make sense, as that's the prime demographic that foids spread their legs to discounting Chad.

Honestly you can just say your not a virgin it’s not like anyone could verify

Yeah but a lot of the time they can take an educated guess based on your appearance and how you act (non NT) if they're around you enough.

Although the older you get the more they just assume you're not one.

Vxnbjcnefjdz

It's over for UKcels.

Judging by the first 1 1/2 minutes of the video, they aren't disgusted at virginity per say, they just don't want to deal with a guy's emotions and they don't want to lower themselves to his level to show humility. And why should they when they can fuck Ahkmed or Tyrone?

Hell awaits these harlots, hopefully their Chad is an alpha serial killer like Ted Bundy who will tie down his partner and saw off her head.

Update: most of the women in this video are whores who should be stoned or acid-faced.

Last edited:
Judging by the first 1 1/2 minutes of the video, they aren't disgusted at virginity per say, they just don't want to deal with a guy's emotions and they don't want to lower themselves to his level to show humility. And why should they when they can fuck Ahkmed or Tyrone?

Hell awaits these harlots, hopefully their Chad is an alpha serial killer like Ted Bundy who will tie down his partner and saw off her head.

Update: most of the women in this video are whores who should be stoned or acid-faced.
Preach.

very depressing, although this group is skewed (only women confident enough to talk on camera on a London street, all Staceys and Beckys) my hope or cope is that the plain Jane I dream of one day finding wouldn't be as concerned about a man's virginity as deez hoez

i hate how normies act like the act of sex is some kind of rocket science.

Water is wet.