Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids cross Brooklyn Bridge to meet chadfish

EndangeredFish

EndangeredFish

Whoa.
Round 2 of messing around on OK-cupid with a New York chadfish. Below screen shots are two hits from midweek, with profiles and text convos. Chad arranged to meet both at a bar that required a bit of commuting. The 1st stuck around for about an hour before calling. The 2nd, after she arrived and waited, I told her to move locations to a place that doesn't exist :feelskek:

Like round 1, was only going after white collar 4-6s in their mid20s-30s who put in their profile that they're looking for relationships (and I excluded those looking for hookups). Why? Because these foids need to learn to looksmatch. I purposefully didn't leave any indication the chad was going to ghost them because the point is they don't see it coming.

Anyway, chad is meeting another foid on Sunday so I'm open to other ideas.

VICE is gutter journalism. You couldn't Chadfish anyone from a more respectable organization, say, the NYT or WSJ?

Doin god's work boyo.

Pretty good. But they will find a Chad on the way home and suck his dick out of sadness.

Good job boyo. May St.BlackOps2cel bless you.

Damn these are the typical white yuppie liberal bitches I see everyday on the train here. Riding the train with them makes me want to go ER from hearing their bullshit stories in their nasally feminine voices

5'9'' average build

mogged by a fucking foid.

That woman is not pretty at all.

No angry texts after they realized they were Chadfished?

made my day. next time get her to taxi there and say you'll pay for the trip back and the date.

I want her stranded

Foids will cross the Atlantic for chad

Good job OP, more of these posts please

good job! May the saints bestow their blessings on you!

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back