Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids contradict themselves so much it's insane

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I don't know if they're just really stupid and unperceptive or just lying

Foids will say they don't like X type of guy and like X kind, then turn around and reveal they are dating the exact kind they don't like or had dated many like that in the past

Shit is a comedy act that never ends

They're just virtue signalling

My favorite is when they say they don’t like racist or ultra conservative and that is exactly what the chad is who they are with. :lul:

My favorite is when they say they don’t like racist or ultra conservative and that is exactly what the chad is who they are with. :lul:
The most radical left winged foids will devote themselves to Naziism if their Chad boyfriend is a Nazi

im totally into 5'4 indian men, white chads are sooooo ugly teee hee

Most people haven't really ever thought about what they believe or think, so they just spout shit at the moment based on how they feel.

"I like short guys! Teehee"

*Points at 5'9.5" Ian Somerhalder*

"I like short guys! Teehee"

*Points at 5'9.5" Ian Somerhalder*
jfl. When foids say they would date a short guy is usually only if he has a chad face and only slightly below average height