Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids confirmed the blackpill

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
I don’t give a fuck about preferences but having ridiculously high standards out of your league is annoying and retarded.

"it doesn’t give you a free pass to call her a bitch and insult her"
I don't need a pass to call a whore a whore lol

BTW she's a fake dumbwhore just look at her post history. It's the post history of a complete Dork (TwoX, Justneckbeardthings, etc) who knows incels read TwoX. It's an insult directed to us just like the phrase "I hope your boyfriend stabs you in the face" is a message I address to every woman that has a BF.

Sweetie, you are a bitch, because you exploit men for their money, by fooling them with sex

They confirm it everyday

BTW she's a fake dumbwhore just look at her post history. It's the post history of a complete Dork (TwoX, Justneckbeardthings, etc) who knows incels read TwoX. It's an insult directed to us just like the phrase "I hope your boyfriend stabs you in the face" is a message I address to every woman that has a BF.

They always confirm the blackpill tbh.

Actions > words

Inceltear: Looks don't matter it's your personality!
This skank: Women are allowed to reject ugly guys and go for hot guys!

Imagine thinking that a guy who doesn't want a landwhale has crazy standards.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back