Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids complain about biological stuff like periods and pregnancy coz they know socially they are privileged

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Foids are the one of the most privileged people in the modern day world. Want to take revenge from a man? Just put a false accusation on him and boom his career is destroyed. Want to get a high paying job? You don't have to do much compared to a man to get jobs in high paying services. Yet they complain about unchangable things like periods and pregnancy and how we are supposed to respect them just coz they bleed. They know cucks and simps shower them with constant attention so they don't have to worry about that

Foids are the one of the most privileged people in the modern day world. Want to take revenge from a man? Just put a false accusation on him and boom his career is destroyed. Want to get a high paying job? You don't have to do much compared to a man to get jobs in high paying services. Yet they complain about unchangable things like periods and pregnancy and how we are supposed to respect them just coz they bleed. They know cucks and simps shower them with constant attention so they don't have to worry about that
They be like "oh nooooo my belly hurts sooo bad :(" and simps be rushing over to perform cpr with their wallets

Meanwhile when a man eats a full pot of beans and produces a shit the size of a child no one even cares about his struggles

They be like "oh nooooo my belly hurts sooo bad :(" and simps be rushing over to perform cpr with their wallets

Meanwhile when a man eats a full pot of beans and produces a shit the size of a child no one even cares about his struggles
Why would eat a full pot of beans then. :feelswhat:
I get it's cheap food/protein but in a lot of countries nowadays, dairy products/eggs are cheap too.
And there are other easier to digest plant proteins like soy products (muh soyboy :feelsLSD:), dehulled lentils/peas/chickpeas. Up your indian game :feelsautistic:

Last edited:
Why would eat a full pot of beans then. :feelswhat:
I get it's cheap food/protein but in a lot of countries nowadays, dairy products/eggs are cheap too.
And there are other easier to digest plant proteins like soy products, dehulled lentils/peas/chickpeas. Up your indian game :feelsautistic:
Beans are elite

They are also biologically privileged.

They need 20% less calories than men, live 5 years longer, are less likely to be born with birth defects and are less likely of developing heart disease

Women should be seen as property, married off at a young age, and only given basic education. It's already heading that way in Afghanistan, so the "women equality" shit can be reveresed, I hope Inceltear trash reads this and gets mad.

tutorial mode is too much for them
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I wish I had a video library of foids being tortured and decapitated