Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids clamouring to defence of male makeup chad

• Thread starter Simulacrasimulation
  • Start date
Simulacrasimulation

Simulacrasimulation

Mythic
Narrative;
I had a discussion with 2 semi attractive, one prime foid about this;
I saw a Chad lite applying makeup in his car like sissy girl, exposing his complete narcissism, valipidity, vanity. I stated I called him out on it and stood right in front of him mocking him by patting my face and batting eyelashes.
I stated he was chadlight no deformities, that this revealed his vanity, this was my rationale for doing it, was to point out the guys narcissism to him to his face to hold a mirror up and say dude get a fucking grip.

Just fucking lolololololol
These foids absolutely leapt to the guys defence, with muh his choice and muh what gives you the right and muh freedom. No addressing of moral dilemma, of vanity vapidity of narcissistic behaviour.
They have no morality they don't care about mens narcissism, it's literally looks AT ANY COST MORALLY.

I just completely killed the arguement by stating muh freedom and libertarianism right back at them. Eg what gives you the authority to deny me my rights of free speech, to confront him and mock him for his behaviour, I have the right to say my piece non aggressively to him. As much as he has the "right" or freedom to apply makeup like a teenage girl

That's why muh freedom and libertarianism is complete horshit, you get into this nihilistic vortex where anything goes because noone has the right to deny people's freedom, bar extreme actions murdering terrorism etc, but anything else in between is complete fair game.
Complete and utter
Rubbish

These foids absolutely leapt to the guys defence, with muh his choice and muh what gives you the right and muh freedom. No addressing of moral dilemma, of vanity vapidity of narcissistic behaviour.
They have no morality they don't care about mens narcissism, it's literally looks AT ANY COST MORALLY.
Its all about it

JFL at toilets

Narrative;
I saw a Chad lite applying makeup in his car like sissy girl, exposing his complete narcissism, valipidity, vanity. I stated I called him out on it and stood right in front of him mocking him by patting my face and batting eyelashes.
I stated he was chadlight no deformities, that this revealed his vanity, this was my rationale for doing it, was to point out the guys narcissism to him to his face to hold a mirror up and say dude get a fucking grip.

I just completely killed the arguement by stating muh freedom and libertarianism right back at them. Eg what gives you the authority to deny me my rights of free speech, to confront him and mock him for his behaviour, I have the right to say my piece non aggressively to him. As much as he has the "right" or freedom to apply makeup like a teenage girl

That's why muh freedom and libertarianism is complete horshit, you get into this nihilistic vortex where anything goes because noone has the right to deny people's freedom, bar extreme actions murdering terrorism etc, but anything else in between is complete fair game.
Complete and utter
Rubbish
I understand completely

I understand completely
Its a joke
No morality, not even once
Didn't even think leapt to ultra defense
Possible because they wear it, and so are themselves frauding.
But they didn't even follow the logic of my arguement about it negating the masculinity of the man in question.
It's like it didn't register as imasculating him.
I just couldn't believe it, it's almost fuckboy or null

I see, mr. GrAYcel

Another inkel having discussions with attractive females
:chad: :chad::chad:.co

Narrative;

Complete and utter
Rubbish

Also I'm new and not fully sure what is greycel in this context
Grey is the color of your username and stars and it means you're new here. Being new here means for many autistic users you're either a fakecel or an Incel Tear infiltrator. Other users just wanna annoy the new users or bully them. That's it.

Ah I thought it was that you are old