Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids can’t resist tall men even if brother

Tall men are more susceptible to cancer

Girls will show their boyfriends and brothers off, sometimes even their fathers. Yeah, I remember one video recorded by this girl; she was proudly filming her tall father making breakfast. Imagine being so tall you're simultaneously loved by your friends, your wife, your daughter... completely different reality.

Anyone above 7'0 almost always look ugly as fuck :feelskek: he look like a fucking giant deformed muppet walking with stilts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

he's ugly as fuck, height is really important

Anyone above 7'0 almost always look ugly as fuck :feelskek: he look like a fucking giant deformed muppet walking with stilts :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Height above everything else dude. When you're tall enough, foids would look past your weird face.

Height above everything else dude. When you're tall enough, foids would look past your weird face.
I mean basically, but it doesn't change the fact that he look retarded as fuck bro :feelshaha:

I mean basically, but it doesn't change the fact that he look retarded as fuck bro :feelshaha:
Foids would still admire him with a gleeful look in their eyes.

It's brutal that no foid would ever look up to you in the eyes like that and feel small besides you. :feelsrope:

Tall people are more susceptible to all-cause-mortality. There's a biological benefit to being taller (Bone Mineral Density, Disease Resilience, Weather Resilience, etc.) that cuts off around 6'3 depending on your ethnicity, anything taller becomes more burdensome than beneficial; the same is true for being short (Caloric requirements, exothermic properties, etc.), and the cutoff is ~5'0 I think.

>tmw you are 5'8
It seems the game was rigged from the start. :fuk:

Don’t cope with knowing tall chad has slightly earlier life expectancy he still fucks all foids at will :feelsUgh:

They will rather fuck their brother than a manlet. Incestpill is underrated.

How is that even attractive to women, he looks like slenderman

How is that even attractive to women, he looks like slenderman
Women's biology is braindead, imagine coding a brain, men were coded very thoroughly and women just got a few lines of code that went like "if tall then = attractive" "taller = more attractive" "if good looking = attractive" "better looking face = more attractive" so their cavewoman brains would surround a lanky 8'0 guy if he existed instead of a 5'8 gymmaxxed guy

Tall = Perceived Superiority

Tall = Perceived Superiority

Yes, I realized this in group "therapy". Being tall and White makes one much more desirable than a short ethnic with equal or higher intelligence.

Thread Itself:

compete laura di lorenzo GIF

Last edited:
This video is creepy.

I dont get how you cant be blackpilled in 2022 as a male when women are making it so obvious. For example that video. There are like millions of these where women show their admiration for tall men. One would think that most men by now would come to the conclusion that height matters more than personality.

why the fuck is being a giant lanklet desirable ? they're more likely to have health problems and from a survival point they could get killed easier by some wild predator , women are terrible at selecting genes

why the fuck is being a giant lanklet desirable ? they're more likely to have health problems and from a survival point they could get killed easier by some wild predator , women are terrible at selecting genes
They want to fuck him

Tall is good but i think this guy is a bit too tall but im not a foid so maybe im wrong on this point.

That is exactly why he is desirable. He has survived even though he has all those disadvantages. It has to mean that he is special in some way. Kinda like how the most colorful peacock is the alpha even though they are easier to spot because of their colors.

That is exactly why he is desirable. He has survived even though he has all those disadvantages. It has to mean that he is special in some way. Kinda like how the most colorful peacock is the alpha even though they are easier to spot because of their colors.
Incestpill:feelsUgh:

If he was average height with that face he would be on this forum

In reality they wan Jason Momoa type of tall man not some tallcel with a busted face.

Desirability is not the same as the ability to survive, a lot of animals ended up wiith bigger horns/tails as they were more desirable to their females, only to end up being killed by their predators as they were slower/clunkier for their big tails/horns. Sexual desire has nothing to do with survival capabilities.

I hate TikTok, social media, and dating apps

I am 6ft 2 and I am invisible to women. I was always invisible to women even though I am pretty taller than average. Overall women could care less than a fuck if you are tall or even short. Women's sexual selection is completely random and isnt based on anything scientific.

Foids have incest fantasy. In my school a nerd foid has 6,4 twin. She is acting exactly the same in the video.

Cope. We live more and suffer more while they enjoy the life. Do you prefer incel life but living 10 years more or living sex haver life but living 10 years less?

it promotes hypergamy. foids get access to dozen chad and thinks she is a princess tee hee. simps try to out do one another while cucking themselves thus inflating foid stinky hole value.

no woman will ever look up at me in awe unless she is an actual midget