Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids Can’t Meme

DarkStar

DarkStar

Celtcel⌖ϟϟ卐
★★★★★
IMG 9302

Clearly, this dumb hole doesn’t understand the midwit meme & horseshoe theory

Ah, but she’s also the expert on everything about male loneliness & the issues Incels face. :feelsjuice:

feminists are midwits and republicans are high iq jfl

foids aren't funny and can't meme

they always come across as impostors who are just dabbling in language and humour like newbies, their humour is just a simulacra of humour by someone who never understood it

She made a mistake, the feminists iq should have been lower than redpillniggers and cuckservatives, other than that teehee

come on bro its a low quality discord screenshot from 2023

femoid doesn't know what the bell curve is

I'm so fucking dumb and can't read charts guessing the Tate fan iq mogs though because of the curve and the height is the number of people.

Looks like satire but then again foids are actually retarded jfl

Being funny is a male mating strategy, at least historically speaking, when looks weren't the be-all/end-all.
Women don't need a mating strategy, they just have to look pretty and be nice.

I'm so fucking dumb and can't read charts guessing the Tate fan iq mogs though because of the curve and the height is the number of people.
tate fans are at the lower end of the chart, republicans are at the higher end

Being funny is a male mating strategy, at least historically speaking, when looks weren't the be-all/end-all.
idk, in history a lot of humour - like culture in general - was made by men and for men

foids were too inferior to be taken seriously as part of the culture and civil society, and were generally not educated or taught to read because there's no reason for them to be

since society was patriarchal, men didn't have to focus as much on getting wives, and could focus on higher pursuits

even in the modern day, foids have no real sense of humour

that's why most good historical works of humour or satire were made primarily for a male audience

idk, in history a lot of humour - like culture in general - was made by men and for men

foids were too inferior to be taken seriously as part of the culture and civil society, and were generally not educated or taught to read because there's no reason for them to be

since society was patriarchal, men didn't have to focus as much on getting wives, and could focus on higher pursuits

even in the modern day, foids have no real sense of humour

that's why most good historical works of humour or satire were made primarily for a male audience
Yes, exactly, guys who are naturally funny will probably pull punches (like telling less edgy jokes, etc.) when women are around, but women like guys who can make them laugh. My dad is a great example. My mom has gone on record saying that he wasn't really physically attractive, but was super charismatic and humorous.
Shame I got his looks, but not his charisma.

But yeah, all the great comedies were for a male audience. They weren't pulling punches, they were pushing the envelope, telling edgy jokes, and making their bros laugh. I feel like women now aren't as clever as they used to be, and don't really understand humor, anyway. Be Chad and tell a knock-knock joke, and women will think you're hilarious.

This made it laugh because of how stupid it is, which is why I ironically think a man made this to dunk on women.