Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids can supernaturally sense the presence of Chad

Electus

Electus

Major
★★★★★
Aight so today I'm walking outside and in front of me is this aging ugly cunt with headphones on and nasty back tattoos. She walks down the street and I'm maybe 3-4m behind her and to my right I see this ~200cm tall muscular Chad come out of a building with his young Stacy gf. The aging roastie did not see them since she was already ahead and is with headphones and I kid you not, she turns her fucking head to look at the Chad directly with deer in the headlights eyes... There were no reflections or anything, she literally sensed him and turned 150 degrees to look at him.

Fuck this earth, the paranormal/metaphysical world exists and it's only more gay shit like this.

It's their vaginal bacteria reacting the pheromones or someshit, just like how gut bacteria send hunger signals to the brain.

I remember sometimes turning my head and glancing at tits and I don't wanted to do it specially, it just came automatically.

They can detect his good personality which is visible miles away obviously