Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids can not feel guilt

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Have you ever seen a foid have true regret and admitting her mistake and the consequences thereof? Foids like lowtier sociopaths do not have a true conscience. Foids like some sociopaths and NPCs have a conditioned conscience. They dont feel guilt but they feel shame from a judging internalized imaginary audience and fear of being exposed. They dont truly care about what happened to their victims or those victimized by their actions. They care solely about how their immoral behavior is perceived if found out.

Foids can not feel guilt or genuine remorse. Any legitimate accussation is received with a kneejerk response of deflection, gaslighting, smokescreens, generalizations and playing the victim card.

If a foid seems to handle an accussation like an adult thats only done because

A) It makes them look better
B) Its situationally required
C) Its Chad to whom theyre apologizing

Now tbf a lot of men have this trait aswell but practically all foids have this insidious character flaw . It is not treatable since the diagnosis of being a female cannot be cured. Only symptomatic treatment can be applied which results in outer behavioral changes due to conditioning. Genuine change cannot occur as their inner core is rotten and corrupted beyond all hope.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vSp6htBRs5w

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CMFTjKgAWfg

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ns_UFyzI3uU

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tCN2Uvyz72k

@Lebensmüder

Last edited:
It's true but I wonder if they dissociate their guilt and shame

i've been talking about this for a few years now. Foids just don't feel emotions like us incels/males.
They don't feel anything at all. It's not just guilt... It's emotions overall

i've been talking about this for a few years now. Foids just don't feel emotions like us incels/males.
They don't feel anything at all. It's not just guilt... It's emotions overall

It's pretty easy to not feel guilt when you don't have a soul, and are an unconscious NPC who is genetically preprogrammed to seek Chad and procreate with them, which all women are.

It's pretty easy to not feel guilt when you don't have a soul, and are an unconscious NPC who is genetically preprogrammed to seek Chad and procreate with them, which all women are.
See

Foids can not feel guilt or genuine remorse.
they don't care.. foids can do a lot of fucked up shit and still behave like nothing bad has ever happened

It’s sad that you’re actually correct. I’ve never seen a woman show the emotion of guilt before, but I have seen men do this plenty of times.

Like abortion
exactly... if the baby doesn't die by pills, they will just kill it with their own hands no remorse.. from their POV "it was just a mistake that they needed to fix"

stupid animals

Yup I've read about the Organic Portal theory before, and it stuck with me, and over time have come to accept it. Most people, especially women, seem to be on autopilot, and are just blank like they're already dead.

I've seen shitloads of women in my country massively and falsely accusing ugly men of being rapists and despite them getting proved wrong they won't apologize nor felt guilt, in fact they make shitloads of mental gymnastic excuses to justify it.
I would say normie males are sociopaths too but at least some of them eventually feel any guilt. On the case of women I have never really seen any of these creatures ever genuinely apologizing or even feeling guilt.
Women truly have not a bit of sentience.
The worst part is that they can get away with whatever bullshit they did while men can get lynched if they did the same.

I've seen another case of this before. If getting a hitman wasn't hard I bet there would be more cases like these.

Women have no sense of accountability and they will become a majority of the leaders in the future