Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel foids bully trucel into getting hit by car

And of course they filmed it, and of course this slut made surprised retarded IQ50 noises when he gets hit... god damn good morning

[UWSL]why they make sounds that only dogs need to hear[/UWSL]

Last edited:
she was in awe when he got hit :soy:

And of course they filmed it, and of course this slut made surprised retarded IQ50 noises when he gets hit... god damn good morning
[UWSL]why they make sounds that only dogs need to hear[/UWSL]
foids are called bitches for this reason. sadly these whores won't be punished at all since underage + female + Libtard Portugal
she was in awe when he got hit :soy:
she'll regret it cause societal hate. but probably in private is rejoicing seeing the trucel get hit

Those whores should be sentenced to being raped by that truecel. That would be the only true justice.

we should isolate foids, just fucking animals men never do it

Foids are the main character in GTA irl prove me wrong

This made me hate women even more. Hope the kid is fine anyway.

The empathetic gender
This makes me so fucking mad, i hope they unironically are burned at the stake

The empathetic gender
This makes me so fucking mad, i hope they unironically are burned at the stake
The babies.How old are these girls? 14? In some countries you get 10 years for having a lewd picture of a girl that age because you're harming a little baby.

Yet these whores take pictures themselves and bully children into committing suicide or getting into accidents,

The babies.How old are these girls? 14? In some countries you get 10 years for having a lewd picture of a girl that age because you're harming a little baby.

Yet these whores take pictures themselves and bully children into committing suicide or getting into accidents,
I mean every word i said, hope they are burned alive irl for what they did to him

tbh i found it pretty funny.

I'm sorry but that kid is low t as fuck its over for him, he could've easily beaten them all to death

I'm sorry but that kid is low t as fuck its over for him, he could've easily beaten them all to death
yeah apparently bullying has been going on for long time according to his parents. but he never seeked help nor retaliated

later she probably fucked chad to celebrate. What an interesting world

They are taller by a full head and outnumber him 3 to 1 or more. He would get jumped by guys for hitting a girl if he even managed to beat them.

They are taller by a full head and outnumber him 3 to 1 or more. He would get jumped by guys for hitting a girl if he even managed to beat them.
Rather that than be humiliated by women jfl
I'm not making fun of him, must be over for him if he doesnt even attempt to kill them
Also yeah they're taller but his frame strength mogs theirs, the girls there are all very skinny while he's an absolute tank

Top notch ragefuel. Thanks

Over for him tbh, he couldn’t even defend himself

Still worth it to punch them

Thanks for the morning ragefuel. Gonna smoke some weed.

Also good morning, I really hate women.

As a truecel you shouldn't even wander near foids let alone talking to them, they just hate you and that's a fact

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: Why is he even running? Kick her knee in.

Lmfao they removed the post, too blackpilled of a post for the soyim mods I guess

Why do they make fucking monkey noises?

Is he a truecel? Just looks fat to me. Definitely would mog me.

God i hate women soo much

If he retaliated the blame would be put on him and the girls would instantly become the victims. Man, fuck this clown fucking world :feelsclown:

Throw them in jail and charge their families; disgusting.

Whiteknight cucks need to be beaten by basedcels in public more often.

Deleted post btw. What a kindergarden shithole reddit is.

''B-b-but w-women never bully, they are saints that never do anything wrong!!!!'' :feels::feels::feels::feels: :bluepill:

''silly inkler did something bad brooo all that bullying was all in his head'' :soy: :bluepill:

As usual, women are never at fault. :feelsclown:

Foid Bully: shrieks

Why so surprised? You pushed someone past their breaking point. You didn’t think you’ve gone too far??? :rolleyes:

Fucking savage animals.

Those whores should be sentenced to being raped by that truecel. That would be the only true justice.
Based
View attachment 452461
As usual, women are never at fault. :feelsclown:
The teachers always love the whores and thugs , colleagues too

There was a reason foids and man were separated in school or work , modern society is surely lost

They are probably older tho

Last edited:
"the empathetic gender"

Lmao what a cuck. He would have grown up to be a soy guzzler anyways.
He should have stood up for himself and fought back.

anyways since it’s a female,she will get away with it. If it was a guy then he would be in jail

And despite these women having horrible personalities, I'm pretty sure they'll have no problem finding a person to date them.

Just bully someone till they get run over by a car bro.

This is how beta cuckolds are made.

We need an incel superhero to do the necessary against them.

I can bet she will give him half assed apology and he will be happy.