Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids bodies are disgusting and unnatural

snorrrrreeemimimimi

snorrrrreeemimimimi

Greycel
honestly, what more can i say. i know it’s natural for all creatures to do, but knowing foids piss and shit just makes me feel immense disgust. periods and discharge just top it all off. why can’t they just have the menstruation cycle of other mammals where they have their period once and then they’re all good to go for the rest of their lives? unnatural. what i’m saying.

Women need to be more hygienic

GrAYcel? more like GaYcel

Calling the best thing ever disgusting.
1i2k3oqfv5841

honestly, what more can i say. i know it’s natural for all creatures to do, but knowing foids piss and shit just makes me feel immense disgust. periods and discharge just top it all off. why can’t they just have the menstruation cycle of other mammals where they have their period once and then they’re all good to go for the rest of their lives? unnatural. what i’m saying.
Ur jst gay

if they didn't have a period you'd basically have to fuck a virgin 100% in order to not dip your cock in other men's coom
humans are all disgusting idk, periods do smell bad though I agree, but I still love smelling them
guess i'm a nasty fuck

bikini GIF

Look how utterly REPULSIVE women's bodies are.

You sure your not gay my nigga?

bikini GIF

Look how utterly REPULSIVE women's bodies are.

You sure your not gay my nigga?
IM NOT FUCKING GAY she’s hot and stuff honestly i would lick her period blood if she asked me to i mean the weird ugly deformed ones hence “unnatural”

i was accused of being a woman now i’m being accused of being gay

disagree, titties and ass are beautiful to straight men because foids bodies were made for men to fuck, slap, spank, bust, rape, and to get cummed on whenever they feel like it

disagree, titties and ass are beautiful to straight men because foids bodies were made for men to fuck, slap, spank, bust, rape, and to get cummed on whenever they feel like it
i never said i disagreed with that. the thought of a woman pissing and shitting is repulsive to me, although i guess that is to everyone. periods are my problem though. i don’t get why they have to have it every month. unnecessary. unnatural compared to other species.

You shouldn’t make threads like this with that post count

Search ,Rotmeat by user @Retardfuel, That should answer your questions quite well :feelsPop:

he's not gay and u don't need to keep coomposting here. he's just coping brocels. let him cope. unfortunately this cope likely won't last for him unless he has OCD