Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids blow my ugliness out of proportion

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
If you all saw a picture of me 9 times outta 10 you guys would either say I'm not bad looking at all or say I have a chance but the thing is girls have said im ugly everywhere I go and when I had instafag I would post pictures after following hella foids and mainly dudes were liking my posts 0 foids in site I just look in the mirror and think I'm not that bad looking wtf is wrong with me after taking the blackpill I now know that average is ugly especially w the fact I'm ethnic and under 6ft I don't feel human and I know the mental damage is already done they really are chadrone or now in days
I've seen it my own eyes when my cousin who is a chadrone and his ex stacy lite gf tried too hook me up with a foid his girlfriend showed her a picture of me and him she instantly started talking about how hot he was and disregarded me it's over :feelsrope:

Foids say I look like a ugly motherfucker

Foids say I look like a ugly motherfucker
I'm invisible to them everytime I meet one that I have to interact with they end up pulling the ugly card or say nothing to me that's why I avoid them

[UWSL]When foids have five qualities, when their body breaks up, after death, they are reborn in a place of loss, a bad place, the underworld, hell. [/UWSL][UWSL]What five?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]They’re faithless, shameless, imprudent, irritable, and witless.[/UWSL]

Sounds like you have autism or something. I'm also not ugly and tall but women smell there's something wrong with me really fast.

Crucially our looksmatches don't recognise we are theirs; the size of their egos can be truly impressive.

i knew it was over for me in elementary school when someone told a foidlet i had a crush on her and all she could say was "ew"

Sounds like you have autism or something. I'm also not ugly and tall but women smell there's something wrong with me really fast.

I think I might have autism but if so that's not the main reason holding me back it's just I'm not good looking enough