Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids blame an incel because he's ugly

Eschewcel

Eschewcel

Excluded from society for a decade.
★★

JFL they are just proving the point :feelskek:

So he hates women because he's ugly? I think my brain might've just short circuited.

notice how foids attack his looks instead of his arguments because they really have nothing more to say other than ugly man bad

he is MSTOW , is an incel in denied

His personality is SO TOXIC that it melted his chad looks on the outside. Tragic.
he is MSTOW , is an incel in denied
Kinda looks like your avatar.

Let me guess... Its his personality am I right ladies?

They're confirming everything we've said.

Oh ladies. Going your own way doesn't mean we'll be silent.

Weird, I thought looks didn't matter?

Not an exaggeration, but to anyone who hasn't clicked the link - literally every comment there says something about his looks.

notice how foids attack his looks instead of his arguments because they really have nothing more to say other than ugly man bad
the only insults they have is ugly, short, small dick

I look like this guy but without beard :feelsrope:

I look worse than this potential SEA slayer.

That looks like Sydney MGTOW. Is that him?

Women know their only worth comes from sexuality.

tbh

r/slutdatingstrategy is indeed the biggest blackpill subreddit at the moment.

they would all suck Meeks’ cock. Personality is giga meme

you know what i don't hate them for this shit. Female dating strategy is one of the few subreddits are full with blackpills. It should not be called female dating strategy it should be called nature-dating strategy. We should make accounts on incel tears, virtue signal about incels bad blah blah and feature female dating strategy there and blackpill these cucks

you know what i don't hate them for this shit. Female dating strategy is one of the few subreddits are full with blackpills. It should not be called female dating strategy it should be called nature-dating strategy. We should make accounts on incel tears, virtue signal about incels bad blah blah and feature female dating strategy there and blackpill these cucks
The blackpill of womens missing self-awareness and blatant hypocrisy ?
Of course some random clicked next posts the comments look like this:

Screenshot 5

Screenshot 4

The posts about "LVM" look like IT on steroids.

Why does he hate women? Maybe the fact that women hate him and want him die might be the cause?

The replies are just pure suifuel

If you short, bald, or ugly women suddenly have something to say about you. When you aren't the worst thing you'll hear from them will be "muh you're an asshole!". kkkk

Last edited:
bald and ginger, over before it began

FDS is not all women, they’re radical feminists.

FDS is not all women, they’re radical feminists.
All foids are feminists. Some are just chameleon enough to know it turns off chads to admit it.

I'm pretty sure most foids that post on leddit are genetic shit themselves anyway

If we consider he's 40+, he isn't ugly for his age and for how he keep some sharpeness in his face i give him a 6.
Foids are just calling him ugly in foid rage.

I typically stay away from female oriented sites and boards but FDS is just so pathetic and ignorant that everytime i see it mentioned in a thread it makes me want to punch my screen

Those toilets prove us right every time they open their retarded mouths.

It's all about looks, they only hate this guy because he's ugly, and if a chad was saying the exact same "misogynistic" things they'd be on their knees sucking his dick.