Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids being nice

• Thread starter OccidentalRebel
  • Start date
OccidentalRebel

OccidentalRebel

Heightmogged by 9/10 foids irl Am Yisrael Chai
-
So, I was walking to the store today and I had slipped due to a combination of ice combined with the shoes I was wearing which weren't outside shoes. After I fell a foid looked at me and asked if I was okay. I nodded at them and then got back up and I'm pretty sure I said yes then I continued on. Its weird because literally the same thing happened in 2018, when I slipped on ice in the same kind of shoes and a foid asked if I was okay. It was night. I said "I'm great" very quickly and anxiously and got up quickly and continued on. The thing is, I am under 5'2 irl and have been told I look ugly numerous times and spat on by two foids. I have to say when I think about these two foids though my anger dies down and its harder to maintain. I know it sounds kinda cucked and the more actions I see of foids the more my anger grows. But I guess maybe foids aren't completely evil and do have basic concern for me? I apologize if this triggers anyone here whos had differnet experiences but this is really making me think honestly.

generalise one isolated positive experience into everything theory

You encountered some virtue signalling foids, had they helped you up they would of went home and told chad how great of a person she is for helping such a sub human whilst riding his penis.

if you don't think that foids are capable of basic human decency then youre retarded it's their sexuality that is twisted

You encountered some virtue signalling foids, had they helped you up they would of went home and told chad how great of a person she is if for helping such a sub human whilst riding his penis.
this tbh :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

femoids only act nice to subhumans in public situations like when they are kind of forced to, and they willingly do it to get brownie points and be seen as a " decent human being", or other times they will be "nice" will be when they want something from you.

Any other time femoids will never be nice to ugly males, its over. Like someone said in this thread, they love doing "decent human being" so they can virtue signal to their femoid friends and to impress chad while she gets a dick railed through her

femoids only act nice to subhumans in public situations like when they are kind of forced to, and they willingly do it to get brownie points and be seen as a " decent human being", or other times they will be "nice" will be when they want something from you.

Any other time femoids will never be nice to ugly males, its over. Like someone said in this thread, they love doing "decent human being" so they can virtue signal to their femoid friends and to impress chad while she gets a dick railed through her

Ngl you niggas ruining it tbh low iq I was kinda happy

Usually if they pretend to be kind it's because they're manipulating or want something.

Usually if they pretend to be kind it's because they're manipulating or want something.
Cant tell what they could have been manipulating for or wanting? I live in a pretty urban af area on the east coast and will probably never see those foids again, or if I do wouldn't recognize them and vice versa considering the vast amount of people we encounter every day. They didn't try to talk to me or anything just kinda looked and stopped and then I continued on. Ngl I feel very awkward with how I replied to the first one, it was just so cringeworthy, "I'm great", not even making eye contact with them. Honestly I would like for this to happen again, it did feel quite good.

You encountered some virtue signalling foids, had they helped you up they would of went home and told chad how great of a person she is for helping such a sub human whilst riding his penis.

Cant tell what they could have been manipulating for or wanting? I live in a pretty urban af area on the east coast and will probably never see those foids again, or if I do wouldn't recognize them and vice versa considering the vast amount of people we encounter every day. They didn't try to talk to me or anything just kinda looked and stopped and then I continued on. Ngl I feel very awkward with how I replied to the first one, it was just so cringeworthy, "I'm great", not even making eye contact with them. Honestly I would like for this to happen again, it did feel quite good.
Well I hope it happens again for you tbh. Foids are mostly very evil though. All foids are low iq and evil at the same time. So while I hope it happens again for you be cautious of them.