Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Foids being arrested at portland riots after molotov were thrown

• Thread starter Deleted member 23453
  • Start date
Deleted member 23453

Deleted member 23453

Self-banned
-
Fat ugly liberal pig.

Perhaps getting punched in the teeth might teach these roasties to not be insufferable.

BLM was coopted by some anarcho-commie group and they are just wreaking havoc. I'm not exactly sure when the takeover happened, but it did for sure. The PNW barely has any black people and it's one of the most progressive areas already so I think people just want to fuck shit up. This whole situation provides valuable tips for incels. Perhaps we just need to start supporting a political movement with broader support we can turn for our own gain. Perhaps we can claim to be feminists and push for laws that basically turn the US the Middle East to "protect" females.

Anyways, coronavirus is the gift that keeps on giving. None of this would have happened if people weren't cooped up for months. I have a feeling that 2020 still has more surprises in store :feelshmm: I wonder if Sino-US tensions will keep ramping up

Women are something else. I would rather fend off bruce lee, chuck norris, jackie chan, and donnie yen than have to deal with one annoying, whiny white woman

The cops are too nice to these damn foids...