Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids beaten by ex-husbands, apparently common

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
Within the first 40 seconds of this video:

Apparently, this guy used to work as a 911 call operator, and he admits these are the most frequent types of calls they get.

So much for that built-in personality detector, huh? :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

When will normies and IT learn, that the idea that personality plays any role in attracting a female mate is a load of barnacles? You don't even need scientific studies to confirm this (though there are mountains of scientific studies that do confirm it). You just need to open your eyes, look around, switch on your brain, and do the metaphorical adding of 2+2. I really don't understand how people can be so obstinately ignorant of how foids select their mates. This one video may be an anecdote, but it's hardly alone out there. Shit like this is all over the place, you just need to look. But I guess normtards are too stupid to figure it out. Oh well. :feelsjuice:

tfw no battered woman to nurse back to health gf

it's why when a foid is killed the immediate suspect unless proven otherwise is the husband/boyfriend , darktriadpill

it's why when a foid is killed the immediate suspect unless proven otherwise is the husband/boyfriend , darktriadpill
Yeah, which just lends itself to proving further the cognitive dissonance that normies possess, because if they can come to that conclusion, you would think it would be really simple and easy to go to the next logical conclusion from there, that the foid clearly couldn't tell the dude was violent, or knew and didn't care. Which I'm guessing the reality is something like a little from column A and a little from column B: that foids can tell, subconsciously, and that's what gets their pussies wet, but consciously, because of the morals and whatnot that they've been trained to believe by society, they reject that notion and go about as if they can't tell those men are the way they are.

tfw no battered woman to nurse back to health gf
think this is the most cucked post i have ever read in my entire life. women with deadbeat husbands are the most dysfunctional women you can find.they are unfit for marriage until they repent and leave their ways(which they usually never do)

think this is the most cucked post i have ever read in my entire life. women with deadbeat husbands are the most dysfunctional women you can find.they are unfit for marriage until they repent and leave their ways(which they usually never do)
didnt ask

women being beaten is good for society.

This is true. The more battered the women, the worse she is to be associated with. Spoiled goods are bad; rotten goods are shit-tier. I'll never understand the mentality of going after foids that revel in degeneracy and self-destruction.

didnt ask
sorry i was a bit harsh.still dating foids like that is begging to get cucked and divorced.
This is true. The more battered the women, the worse she is to be associated with. Spoiled goods are bad; rotten goods are shit-tier. I'll never understand the mentality of going after foids that revel in degeneracy and self-destruction.
sin begets sin so this is normal.I mean if this was a foid who had left her "ways" and is now with christ and trying to repent then one has some wiggle room to make one legitimately think about marrying the girl.it's still a big risk but possible.but marrying a random women who revels in sin? yeah,that's a recipe for divorce lol.

Random question can a manlet beat a 6'3 female NBA Player in a physical altercation :feelskek:

You don't want those girls bro. Foids like them get battered for a reason.
Lmao this, these foids that get into these abusive relationships are the most degenerate type of holes. They're the kind who are usually covered with messy tattoos and only fuck with thugmaxxed apes.

Imagining wanting to pick up the tab on a messy foid like that :feelswhat:

Random question can a manlet beat a 6'3 female NBA Player in a physical altercation :feelskek:
Probably not, because that particular foid is a statistical outlier to the extreme. And definitely not if you count the white knights that will inevitably run to her rescue because "muh qween :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:".
sin begets sin so this is normal.I mean if this was a foid who had left her "ways" and is now with christ and trying to repent then one has some wiggle room to make one legitimately think about marrying the girl.it's still a big risk but possible.but marrying a random women who revels in sin? yeah,that's a recipe for divorce lol.
You speak true wisdom. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back