Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Foids attention whoring and harassing street preacher

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/UcZ_Ry7mfwg

View: https://youtu.be/M5NV_npfmks

Notice how it's always the foids who start teasing and trying to get all the attention, men are more respectful and just stand there laughing but they don't intervene because they know that debating with a preacher leads to no outcome kek. Also I don't get why some people hate street preachers so much that they have the need to debate them, own them and prove them wrong. I'm not religious and I think they're nutjobs too but if I ever saw one I would just enjoy the free entertainment :feelsLSD:Atheism is not a personality trait ffs.

I feel bad for them, it might be crazy/ragefuel to live with christian morals in a world like that, seeing all your values being inverted

Last edited:
They couldve just walk away, people nowadays get offended by others opinion and debate just for the sake of arguing.

I feel bad for them, it might be crazy/ragefuel to live with christian morals in a world like that, seeing all your values being inverted
Actual christians/religious people are a very small miniroty these days, most "religious" people go to churches/mosques for a few hours then go back to being degenerates and drinking/partying/fucking

Both thumbnails tell me all I need to know, bunch of degenerate tranny faggots. And of course it's in the good ol' United Kuckdom. What else could make me hate this country more than I already do...

Both thumbnails tell me all I need to know, bunch of degenerate tranny faggots. And of course it's in the good ol' United Kuckdom. What else could make me hate this country more than I already do...
Those teenagers are such pussies. I wish I was a teenager now, I would beat the shit out of those globohomo trans niggas.
When I was in school, there were legitimately scary dark triad-bullies around.

This guy is one of those bigoted anti-abortion faggots, so cringe. Life is meaningless according to the bible. Therefore abortion automatically leads to salvation, which is ultimately the purpose of life according to the bible. The old testament actually proves that abortion is acceptable, even forced.

Street preaching is a bad strategy. It always just results in this. He should go one on one with people if he wants results and not just annoying people.
Wtf I watched it and there are more trannies than I realized. How many fucking trannies are there in the cUKc??

Last edited:
Islam is right about women.

Street preaching is a bad strategy. It always just results in this. He should go one on one with people if he wants results and not just annoying people.

Wtf I watched it and there are more trannies than I realized. How many fucking trannies are there in the cUKc??
I dunno if they're really trannies or they're just larping to trigger the preacher kek. Just because she repeats "she's a man :foidSoy:" doesn't mean it's true.

I want to own a few preachers...

The roi is amazing!

I dunno if they're really trannies or they're just larping to trigger the preacher kek. Just because she repeats "she's a man :foidSoy:" doesn't mean it's true.
I watched the whole second video. The short girls are all actual girls, they just claim to be male to troll.

The ones in the back are actual trannies.

I'm not very religious but that preacher is based as fuck.

He triggers roasties and is not afraid to defend what he believes in.

I love how roasties think they're some kind of rebels, when literally the entire fucking system is satanic. That preacher is the true rebel.

Also JFL@ that nigger who larps that he wants to beat him up to impress roasties. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
The religious deserve mass public execution.

If I was that preacher I would feel bad I could not rape them than burn them at the stake