Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids at the pizza place ignored me

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
It's a take out style of place. I was at the counter and three of them were just buzzing around and acted like I was a ghost. One of them was ending her shift so I guess I can't really blame her. There was a tall guy behind me and he was asked what is he getting immediately with a huge smile on their face. Just a coincidence? Shoild I leave a bad review?

It's a take out style of place. I was at the counter and three of them were just buzzing around and acted like I was a ghost. One of them was ending her shift so I guess I can't really blame her. There was a tall guy behind me and he was asked what is he getting immediately with a huge smile on their face. Just a coincidence? Shoild I leave a bad reviewe
Email their manager or boss

Leave a bad review. Make sure to mention the girls working there so the boss sees it.

They were clearly discriminating against you for being ugly but dont mention that part.

Leave a bad review. Make sure to mention the girls working there so the boss sees it.

They were clearly discriminating against you for being ugly but dont mention that part.
This. Just make a complaint and make up some shit to get them in trouble.

Man you can't even get a pizza while worker foids are being mean

Yeah I should do that.

Yeah I should do that.
scanning terminator 2 GIF

It's a take out style of place. I was at the counter and three of them were just buzzing around and acted like I was a ghost. One of them was ending her shift so I guess I can't really blame her. There was a tall guy behind me and he was asked what is he getting immediately with a huge smile on their face. Just a coincidence? Shoild I leave a bad review?
I would make it my life goal to take the resturant review to 1 starts after that