Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids at school

lukeebrown4275

lukeebrown4275

Greycel
stupid foids at school keep calling me ugly and laughing at me in class, even more when i tell them to shut up or if i retaliate...
any advice

My cock gets hard whenever a foid bullies or insults me for my looks, I wish I went to your school.

My cock gets hard whenever a foid bullies or insults me for my looks, I wish I went to your school.
these foids are quite ugly themselves i would say 4/10 at most

Get up and walk over to their desk or whatever and tell them to stand up and when they do give them a huge slap across the face. If any of the guys cuck out and rush to their aid start shit with them as well

Get up and walk over to their desk or whatever and tell them to stand up and when they do give them a huge slap across the face. If any of the guys cuck out and rush to their aid start shit with them as well
half the guys in my class are cucks for sure

Mogs me, girls tease guys they like. Girls leave me alone since I’m not attractive.
They leave me alone for the most part too but I have been messed with by them during my middle school years so I wouldn’t say that’s fully true,I’m glad I’m mostly left alone though.
based

happened to me it's called bullying and until you leave it won't end.:foidSoy:

Yes get the fuck out of that class OP see if you can switch class periods or do online.
online is a great idea, I realized how much easier school was when I didn't have to deal with the feeling of people staring at me- or well ignoring me completely. :feelsrope::feelsrope:

Teencel here. I get the same shit from foids.They say eew and at my face. The average foid is more eugenicist than Hitler!

online is a great idea, I realized how much easier school was when I didn't have to deal with the feeling of people staring at me- or well ignoring me completely. :feelsrope::feelsrope:
Yeah same I’m still in Hs I wish I could continue doing online but got to get through it as fast as possible luckily this is my last year.

You should start crying and demand a safe space!

And/or, threatened to sue the teacher

Do this:

Kys