Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids at my work and the subject of approaching With Reprobus

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
At my job I notice that everyone seems to know every foid, they’re greeted regularly and have multiple seemingly random people talk to them. I noticed this when walking around skipping some time.

Think about an innocent looking foid youve tried asking out, you may of thought “I never see her talk to other guys” or “she looks lonely.” Something along those lines right? So you go in talking to her thinking you’re the only guy who’s tried chatting her up or you feel like you’d click, fair enough. But, you’re wrong, each and every one of them have guys talk to them I’d guesstimate at least twice a day in high school, perhaps 2-5 times a day at work.

It’s really crazy though because most of these guys wait long to actually make a move on the girl, so in stead of claiming what they want they sit around in the friend zone meanwhile 80 other guys talk to her thinking they have the same chance the other guy does.

arent you a woman tho?

Shyness is a virtue in women as opposed to being a defect in males.

Reposting one of my favourite posts on this site that is relevant here

You cant escape the ghosting
You have to get into a girls mind to get it
Girls are so different to us, you cant imagine it
They dont love you, they dont care
They only care about themselves, and they care to be entertained
You have to do everything right, to stand a chance to not be ghosted
If a girl sees your message, and kinda feels a negative urge towards it, you are getting ghosted
When she wakes up, and has a headache, and you texted her, you are ghosted
If she is watching a movie, and you get on her nerves = ghosted
If you write to much = ghosted, if you dont write enough = ghosted
You have to be so good looking, and an alpha, to escape this shit
And keep online interactions as small as possible
The best way is to meet them, dont text them or anything, meet them
Tell her you dont have much time, bcs you are always busy, and therefore you two have to meet
Keeping it mostly online will make her fall into her feminist bubble, where men are no humans anymore
She swipes on thousands of guys, chats with hundreds, and get thousands of messages
Its not real, and as soon as she sees you in that category, because you write to much or to less, its over
She ignored you like the other 574 guys that send her texts on tinder, badoo, pof, etc