Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids at my school are having an abortion meet up

Truckzo

Truckzo

Black Teen Edgelord From The Abyss
-
i go on fagstigram and click on a live video ok and i see a bunch of foids with signs with "abortions save lives" its fucking over man

''Murder save lives.''

Hope they get arrested in a near future

Last edited:
You are not entitled to free unlimited abortions from the government sweety

I want abortion to be outlawed for several reasons, but one of these reasons is simply that it makes skanks angry. As I hate skanks, pretty much everything that angers skanks makes me happy :)

i go on fagstigram and click on a live video ok and i see a bunch of foids with signs with "abortions save lives" its fucking over man
Sounds like the ducks are lining themselves up for you, practically begging to be euphorically rejoiced:feelsaww:

LMFAO I not even mad anymore :feelskek: I just laugh at this clown world:feelsclown:

i hope they get tetanus from a rusty coat hanger

Negative birth rate...is good for them.

they say abortion save lives because they will kill themselves if they cant get chad cock shoved into them. sorry sweetie, women are not entitled to kill human beings just to have sex.

When you go to school tomorrow pack an AR-15 and repeat Adam Lanza.

You should impregnate them so they can have their abortions.

Feminism is death.

“Killing young humans keeps humans alive”

Fucking autist whores. I wish I had an address id PU and speed my car plowing thru the dense crowd of toilet whores

You should show up with a faux support sign that says "die baby, die" or "killing babies is a right", or "it's just a clump of cells" or something like that.

“Killing young humans keeps humans alive”

Fucking autist whores. I wish I had an address id PU and speed my car plowing thru the dense crowd of toilet whores
lol im surprised someone didn't shoot them all

Abortions should only be legal if they harvest stemcells and whatever they can get from the aborted fetuses, that would be saving lives. And obviously men should have access to "paper abortions". Otherwise it's just dumb.

It reminds me how the YouTuber Alexander Grace said that "Feminism is an ideology built on solving a toilet's fear of judgement", note that toilets have a primordial fear of being judged which is why any behaviour, no matter how selfish and antipathic by a toilet is praised and celebrated.

Abortions should only be legal if they harvest stemcells and whatever they can get from the aborted fetuses, that would be saving lives. And obviously men should have access to "paper abortions". Otherwise it's just dumb.

It reminds me how the YouTuber Alexander Grace said that "Feminism is an ideology built on solving a toilet's fear of judgement", note that toilets have a primordial fear of being judged which is why any behaviour, no matter how selfish and antipathic by a toilet is praised and celebrated.
not consciousness

you'd never see shit like that in my country's high school :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: