Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill foids aren't irrational or emotional

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
a lot of people see foids behaviour, and assume it to be irrational, they see their destroying their own bodies, killing their own babies, and treating non chad man like second class citizen pretty much slavering them through taxes and divorce court.

a lot use "there are irrational" as defence, cause they can't comprehend how some person would be this vile and hedonistic if they were capable of thinking, the big truth is that foids are capable of thinking, they just don't feel any empathy towards anything and can only think of themselves, they are selfish and don't care how many males dies.

foids known western civilization is going to the trashcan because of female hendonical behaviour, but they don't give a fuck, they will invent tons of bullshit to justify they hedonistic behaviour, they simply don't care about civilization, their country, ancestors, he future descendents, she only care about the right now, with little regards to past or future.

they will collapse the economy and let her race be replaced so she can run away from her societal obligations and have fun in parties and jump from handsome man to handsome man, they only want fun at the expense of everything else, similar to how a drug addict will sell everything for more drugs, foids will sacrifice everything to have fun.

foids aren't emotional loving creatures, quite the contrary they are sociopaths incapable of empathy, foids have been romanticized trought centuries though Dysney cucked propaganda and other means of media, trying to make us believe they innocent little children, meanwhile they are some of the most vile creatures of this planet.

just look how a foid will destroy her husband live, so she can get child support and sexual liberty of going for “better” males, i don’t think a non psychopathy males are capable of that, i believe in the end, men are the emotional ones and that's why they make logical decisions, while foids simply don't care.

males are the one who buy foids gifts, they are the ones who want love long lasting relationships, and they are the ones who romanticize women in media, showing them as angels, meanwhile foids demonize non chad males trought femminist books, foids simply hate non chad man.

Foids don't have empathy or mercy. Only interest matters. If you aren't interesting, game over to you.

Foids are pretty much the human equivalent of an Insectoid Hivemind.

Foids are pretty much the human equivalent of an Insectoid Hivemind.
true thanks to femminism and social media they behave like a hive mind,every time a foid is hurt, all the others respond to that like a hive.
Foids don't have empathy or mercy. Only interest matters. If you aren't interesting, game over to you.
true, they will kill babies for the sake of pleasure

true thanks to femminism and social media they behave like a hive mind,every time a foid is hurt, all the others respond to that like a hive.
The reason Incel is even an insult right now is because of their hive mind. The reason Virgin is used as an insult too is because of the same hive mind. Anything that is popular will be because the hive mind of the modern Foid will want it.

The reason Incel is even an insult right now is because of their hive mind. The reason Virgin is used as an insult too is because of the same hive mind. Anything that is popular will be because the hive mind of the modern Foid will want it.
worse is the betasoycucks that serve a otherwise powerless hive mind

worse is the betasoycucks that serve a otherwise powerless hive mind
They are drones.. not even human.. Humans have free will.. those things only live to serve.

They are drones.. not even human.. Humans have free will.. those things only live to serve.
they are closer to bees than individuals

Cold calculated callous cunts.

a lot of people see foids behaviour, and assume it to be irrational, they see their destroying their own bodies, killing their own babies, and treating non chad man like second class citizen pretty much slavering them through taxes and divorce court.

a lot use "there are irrational" as defence, cause they can't comprehend how some person would be this vile and hedonistic if they were capable of thinking, the big truth is that foids are capable of thinking, they just don't feel any empathy towards anything and can only think of themselves, they are selfish and don't care how many males dies.

foids known western civilization is going to the trashcan because of female hendonical behaviour, but they don't give a fuck, they will invent tons of bullshit to justify they hedonistic behaviour, they simply don't care about civilization, their country, ancestors, he future descendents, she only care about the right now, with little regards to past or future.

they will collapse the economy and let her race be replaced so she can run away from her societal obligations and have fun in parties and jump from handsome man to handsome man, they only want fun at the expense of everything else, similar to how a drug addict will sell everything for more drugs, foids will sacrifice everything to have fun.

foids aren't emotional loving creatures, quite the contrary they are sociopaths incapable of empathy, foids have been romanticized trought centuries though Dysney cucked propaganda and other means of media, trying to make us believe they innocent little children, meanwhile they are some of the most vile creatures of this planet.

just look how a foid will destroy her husband live, so she can get child support and sexual liberty of going for “better” males, i don’t think a non psychopathy males are capable of that, i believe in the end, men are the emotional ones and that's why they make logical decisions, while foids simply don't care.

males are the one who buy foids gifts, they are the ones who want love long lasting relationships, and they are the ones who romanticize women in media, showing them as angels, meanwhile foids demonize non chad males trought femminist books, foids simply hate non chad man.

Hedonism by definition is irrational and shortsighted, if foids were logical they would be put under patriarchy to protect themselves in the long term but they are too impulsive and fuck every chad and tyrone and are generally toxic and annoying this results in them dying alone in a nursing home once they age to the point where they have no use

Hedonism by definition is irrational and shortsighted, if foids were logical they would be put under patriarchy to protect themselves in the long term but they are too impulsive and fuck every chad and tyrone and are generally toxic and annoying this results in them dying alone in a nursing home once they age to the point where they have no use
the point, is that you need to have atachment to something to try to protect it logicaly, for example foids don't have any atachment to the concept of family, so they have no motivation to think a bout a logical way of how to protect it.

I'd rather they die covered in cat shit and drowning in cat piss.

same they are truly degenerate they serve no other purpose than child-bearing, once they are incapable of this straight to the gas chamber
the point, is that you need to have atachment to something to try to protect it logicaly, for example foids don't have any atachment to the concept of family, so they have no motivation to think a bout a logical way of how to protect it.

i agree but when it comes to civilization i think they would prefer to establish supremacy over men but are too stupid to accomplish this its not that they want chaos its that they are to idiotic and impulsive to make a rational decision which is why they need to be enslaved

same they are truly degenerate they serve no other purpose than child-bearing, once they are incapable of this straight to the gas chamber

i agree but when it comes to civilization i think they would prefer to establish supremacy over men but are too stupid to accomplish this its not that they want chaos its that they are to idiotic and impulsive to make a rational decision which is why they need to be enslaved
high iq buddy

Do not generalize anything, men are also like that in the majority (irracionals).

JFL at normies who say females are the empathetic gender. Out of all the shit ive been through, Im only half as psychopathic as average female.

JFL at normies who say females are the empathetic gender. Out of all the shit ive been through, Im only half as psychopathic as average female.
the average foids treat me like complete trash, most men i met treated me at least decently (except lawn enforcement, thugs and generaly army dudes, this ones tend to be pieces of shit)

the average foids treat me like complete trash, most men i met treated me at least decently (except lawn enforcement, thugs and generaly army dudes, this ones tend to be pieces of shit)
Yes I can win respect from males, but you cant do that with females because they are lookists. If you are ugly+shitskinned, you have no chance

Yes I can win respect from males, but you cant do that with females because they are lookists. If you are ugly+shitskinned, you have no chance
females are 100% lookistic, for them concepts like merytocracy are alien

true, foids are whatever their particular culture and/or mainstream media tells them to be. Foids are the true subhumans tbh.

true, foids are whatever their particular culture and/or mainstream media tells them to be. Foids are the true subhumans tbh.
foids are wahtever men let them to be, if men are cucks they will whores, if the men are based they will be (at least in public) cast and virgirns.

foids are wahtever men let them to be, if men are cucks they will whores, if the men are based they will be (at least in public) cast and virgirns.
the behaviour of foids is a reflection of the manhood (or lack thereof) of their country. White foids are the biggest sluts therefore white men are the biggest cucks I suppose

the behaviour of foids is a reflection of the manhood (or lack thereof) of their country. White foids are the biggest sluts therefore white men are the biggest cucks I suppose
wrong, jewish foids are the biggest sluts, cuz jews are the biggest cucks, whites are on second place

wrong, jewish foids are the biggest sluts, cuz jews are the biggest cucks, whites are on second place
I thought the Jews are the ones are secretly running everything tbh

I thought the Jews are the ones are secretly running everything tbh
bs, they are just high iq giga cucks, they are like the cuck that gives e thots money, but thousand times worse

who would you say are the most based groups/narionalities?

who would you say are the most based groups/narionalities?

this stats pretty much show the most based, and most cucked countries

Attachments

• 1552841076533.png
    1552841076533.png
    196.7 KB · Views: 70
Foids are simply like children. They must stay under the authority of adult men, plain and simple.

Things don't work properly if this is not the case.

What is rational changes depending on the goal. When men say women are irrational it is only from the man's perspective, they don't understand the extent of the female's selfishness, short-sightedness or her true aims.

What is rational changes depending on the goal. When men say women are irrational it is only from the man's perspective, they don't understand the extent of the female's selfishness, short-sightedness or her true aims.
EXACT that's my point

Foids are simply like children. They must stay under the authority of adult men, plain and simple.

Things don't work properly if this is not the case.
giga cope

@Mainländer
I am sad that you are not in Germany anymore, I hope you are doing fine in Brazil.
I wish you good luck my friend.

Also, this whole “women are like children”-thing is giga-cope.
How OP mentioned, foids know very well what they do and how their behavior affects the society/nation/other people/etc.

But how OP also mentioned, foids just don’t give a single fuck.
They just want to live their hedonic life and ride the (Chad-)cock-carrousel.

That’s how they are programmed by nature.
To get the best for themselves (survive) and fuck Chad (reproduce with the best genes).

And this neo-feminism will be the final nail in the coffin of the “modern” western world.
I really hope that I live long enough to see the rise of Islam in western Europe; then the eternal foid will (hopefully) get it all back (in Minecraft).

@GameDevCel
High IQ post, thank you! :heart:

This made me think of a show I watched several years ago about some tribe in the Amazon or Africa that interviewed some tribal people.

I remember they interviewed this tribal woman and she talked about how the highlight of her life was when she was younger. The tribe took her off and
every Chad or Chad lite in the tribe fucked her.

This is the perfect example of a foid who's actually honest. Their fantasy is to get gangbanged by every Chad (lite). But foids nowadays will not admit this. We all know it's true because we've lived it. This shit should be in textbooks.

Notice in every thread there are 300% more guests than users. It's because incels are the majority of our population yet they either won't admit it or don't recognize it yet. I know I'm just pointing out the obvious tbh.

Yes. Foids are autopiloted for chad.

@Mainländer
I am sad that you are not in Germany anymore, I hope you are doing fine in Brazil.

How OP mentioned, foids know very well what they do and how their behavior affects the society/nation/other people/etc.

To get the best for themselves (survive) and fuck Chad (reproduce with the best genes).

And this neo-feminism will be the final nail in the coffin of the “modern” western world.
I really hope that I live long enough to see the rise of Islam in western Europe; then the eternal foid will (hopefully) get it all back (in Minecraft).

@GameDevCel
thanks buddy took me a while to release that.

EXACT that's my point

giga cope
@Mainländer

@GameDevCel
Thank you, all the luck for you there in Germany as well. You'll need it if you still want to ascend there.

As for the children comparison, isn't that with children do as well? If you let they have their way on everything like we're doing with foids nowadays, they'll only think about their instant gratification and fun and fuck everything in society.

The only difference is that children's fun is messing things up and eating lots of sugar while foids' fun is Chad dicks, manipulation, vanity and liberal shit that ruins the countries.

Thank you, all the luck for you there in Germany as well. You'll need it if you still want to ascend there.

As for the children comparison, isn't that with children do as well? If you let they have their way on everything like we're doing with foids nowadays, they'll only think about their instant gratification and fun and fuck everything in society.

The only difference is that children's fun is messing things up and eating lots of sugar while foids' fun is Chad dicks, manipulation, vanity and liberal shit that ruins the countries.
that's true, the child inoncence stuff is a bunch of horse shit, i remenber when i was a child, i was a selfsh cruel piece of shit

that's true, the child inoncence stuff is a bunch of horse shit, i remenber when i was a child, i was a selfsh cruel piece of shit
I tortured insects and whatnot. Things I would never do nowadays.