Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids arent as dumb as we think

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
Some of them are complete retards.
Some of them are clever.

But take for example the average stacy always giving the impression of lobotomized whore.
While a lot of them can be dumb.
It doesnt make sense that all of them have low iq.

And people associate blonde foids with no brain.

What I do come to believe today that a lot of stacies arent dumb at all they just play a role of a dumb slut because they know chads dont want to have anything with their brains they just wanna fuck them dry.

So they play pretend until thry get stuck like that.
Alot of foids try to imitate that.
So in conclusion foids and men are almost the same level of inteligence, foids just hide theirs to get more chad dick

they manipulative as shit

Nah they're dumb but they do hide shit on purpose to try and manipulate people
We are dumb to think that they dont know what they're doing.. they are first class at manipulating men

They are a hivemind.

You don't have to be smart to be dishonest. Dishonesty comes naturally to stupid people who want to compete with smarter people.
Nah they're dumb but they do hide shit on purpose to try and manipulate people

they manipulative as shit

We are dumb to think that they dont know what they're doing.. they are first class at manipulating men
No, they're not even that good at it. It's their looks and pussy doing 99% of the work.

they are gigasmart

constant radar for detecting chad and seducing him

24/7 on watch for currycels and reporting them

They're dumb as shit, even the educated ones.
What they are is cunning and vicious.

foids are very socially clever they're socially high iq and scheme things out like it's nothing a nigga said historically women have been the best spies. i wonder how many users here are undercover foids :feelshehe::feelswhat:

Last edited:
... On opposite day. In reality all foids are completely fucking worthless, without exception.

foids are very socially clever they're high iq and scheme things out like it's nothing a nigga said historically women have been the best spies. i wonder how many users here are undercover foids :feelshehe::feelswhat:
but honestly it varies some foids are smart some aren't as smart as we think. foids are very good at fitting in socially and garnering validation that's all i can say

They are not intelligent in the least, they just act on their Hypergamous instincts.

there is more male geniuses than foid geniuses but also more male idiots than foid idiots

more male idiots than foid idiots
Are there really, or do the foid idiots just go unnoticed more easily ? I reckon they just blame the system or are "outshined" by the male idiots.

Are there really, or do the foid idiots just go unnoticed more easily ? I reckon they just blame the system or are "outshined" by the male idiots.
no the IQ bell curve is flatter for men than for women

Foids are having all their needs met. How dumb can they be?

no the IQ bell curve is flatter for men than for women
Women have a less efficient use of their IQ than men.
A 100 IQ woman is less intelligent than a 100 IQ man

they can be astute, in the final they have an IQ of up to 80