Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Foids are working as commentators for televised Major League Baseball games

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
I was trying to watch highlights of a baseball game last night, and an evil gatekeeper of sex who lives life on easy-mode and had multiple abortions was commentating on the game.

I could only finish watching half of the highlights. Foids can’t play baseball. Foids play softball. Foids can try to form “baseball” leagues, but foids can’t play in Major League Baseball - so why are filthy toilets that live life on dog-mode commentating on MLB games?

Cope sportcels, fuck sports

I was trying to watch highlights of a baseball game last night, and an evil gatekeeper of sex who lives life on easy-mode and had multiple abortions was commentating on the game.

I could only finish watching half of the highlights. Foids can’t play baseball. Foids play softball. Foids can try to form “baseball” leagues, but foids can’t play in Major League Baseball - so why are filthy toilets that live life on dog-mode commentating on MLB games?
Ive never seen a foid who knows how to throw a ball

Women are not just gate keepers of sex but if babies family and life itself