Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Foids are the reason why racism exists.

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-
Iam not racebaiting.i am just discussing a theory from my own perspective.if iam wrong anyone can feel free to correct me.
All of the organisms in the nature are programmed to do anything for survival and reproduction.Human beings are no different from that.homo sapiens conquered this whole planet .We humans are naturallly tribalistic and racist.Anyone who says race is a construct is actually a barking fool or a liar.When whites coloniser the whole planet the concept of
separating the races was born because all of other races looked ugly to them.But that’s not even the sole reason for that.
That fear exist inside every races of humans no matter where they are from.
The existential fear of getting wiped out from the planet.ethinics,blacks and whites exhibit this fear .segregation and eugenics was created as a way to prevent racemixxing and muttmaxxing which was actually based.imagine all of the wars violence and destruction that have taken place in the history are really for getting foids yes.From impieralism to colonialism
Every thing happened on the planet are are because of women.everybody has a fear of other race men taking their women and destroying the genetic pool .
Everybody in this world is engaged in a competition to wipe out other races by every means possible .especially taking the foids of other races.
But this sexual competition will only escalate into terrible consequences imaginable.Even inceldom exist as a result of that.chads of different races constantly try to take all of the foids for themselves which make normal men betas and lead to men with inceldom.
I mean this condition of racemixxing
which lead to extreme hate and race wars. To get women .To solve this we need to genocide all of the foids from this planet and establish a one world goverment based on eugenics ,cloning and gene editing.we need to eliminate sexual reproduction from human race.

You went hard on the weed this time brocel?

Any comments or conserns