Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are the issue

LitVirgin

LitVirgin

Major
★★★★

Countless times guys go over to the femcel subreddit and offer to date them yet these foids refuse any offers to maintain their victim agenda. They know they could easily pick up guys on tinder or any other of the thousands of apps catered to them but still make up excuses. These women are looking for the perfect man instead of looking for an attainable one. They say having high standards is good but its not doing much good if they cant attract the people who meet them

Screenshot 20200320 101742 Sync Dev

If you dont want to be associated with us then change the fucking name you arent even incel in the first place

Last edited:
They've all ridden loads of cocks. Now they need a provider.

Femcels are a meme.

they wouldn't date us.

Femcels = Can't get Chad to commit.

I don't get the comic. Is it written from the perspective of the matchmaker chad or the woman?

why does the incel look like he has 2 black eyes

Dumb comic, femcels don't even want us.

Imagine thinking femcels are any different than avg holes

Yea because i would insult my only potential female dating option. Of course they have to justify it in the comic by making the guy seem like an extreme misogynist. I hate women in general because they won't date me for retarded reasons but WHY would i hate a girl that would actually date me how retarded are they? Femcels don't exist and in what sense am i the "worst" dating option for them if you ignore my looks? Femcels are literally so braindead i can't comprehend.

I don't get the comic. Is it written from the perspective of the matchmaker chad or the woman?
Its a femcel trying to justify why she shouldnt date her looks match

Femcel=Edgy Chadsexual.

Imagine comparing incels getting in jail for approaching with their "femcels" being approached every day on tinder and irl.

Femcels of course are just chad chasers who can never seal the deal even for a pity p&d. And much like regular foids the problem begins and ends with them. Plenty of incels would be down to be with them, but they're just as picky as every hole. CHAD ONLY.

lmao this is like when fake "nuurd gurls" became a thing :feelskek:
foids are so pathetic

They admit in the comic to not wanting to fuck said incel btw (the incel never was the one who rejected her, he just told her to stfu) Also the way they portray him is literally a jab at his looks (neckbeard, fucked eyes, etc).
Fucking meme gender and meme group. I want to smash their head in with my penis.

Again, femcels don't exist and never EVER will. fucking toilets make me sick

There's no female incels and even if there were, they wouldn't want to date us

Stop giving these bitches exposure.

The difference is that ugly females are useless, ugly men are not