Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Foids are the biggest we wuzzers

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
"We wuz oppressed n shieet"

"We had no rights n shieet"

"Men are privileged n shieet"

In reality, foids enforce gender roles to keep men slaves. In the 1800s most women opposed feminism because they already felt that they had sufficient rights and any more would come with severe consequences and loss of privilege (which never happened) Even during the Greek times, the Greek gods acknowledged that men had it harder.

They mix this up with claiming all types of things were ACKshually invented by females and that matriarchal society is better an shieet. Truly the gods of we wuzzing

They mix this up with claiming all types of things were ACKshually invented by females and that matriarchal society is better an shieet. Truly the gods of we wuzzing
Our society is already a soft matriarchy. "Patriarchy" never existed. All foids need to do is inflate the egos of their male slaves and don't make their oppression too obvious.

"Patriarchy" never existed
I know there’s threads regarding this topic in must read, I suppose I should check them out soon, but nearly every great civilization including the pre-WW2 West was definitely a patriarchy by today’s standards. I do agree that totalitarian male dominance was never a thing though

I know there’s threads regarding this topic in must read, I suppose I should check them out soon, but nearly every great civilization including the pre-WW2 West was definitely a patriarchy by today’s standards. I do agree that totalitarian male dominance was never a thing though
This.
We need to bring Handmaid's tale into reality NGL.
Turbobased

The black males were getting beat in the fields while the females got to live in the houses
What oppression?

The black males were getting beat in the fields while the females got to live in the houses
What oppression?
Arguably foids had more privilege than the average white man back then. Most white men (outside of the rich) were working white miserable wage slave jobs too and they had 0 days off of work. Men would also have no choice when it came to being drafted into the meat grinders of war. Women would mock men for not serving. There were laws that would punish men if they stopped working and providing for their wives in most countries. Women had much easier lives. Yet now women act as if white men are somehow the most privileged class when it was always women who were most privileged.

Even in countries like ancient China and Japan women had easier and more enjoyable lives with laws giving them full control over their husbands financials. (This was the same in France too.)

The only country you could argue women have ever been oppressed in is maybe the middle east. Even that is debatable