Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Foids are taking away our jobs

• Thread starter Deleted member 35492
  • Start date
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Many companies now a days are starting to have hiring drives specially for women and the criteria for them to be hired is easier compared to men. Now we can't even fucking wageslave because these cum dumpsters want "equality " (but only in white collar jobs teehee). There is no option to NEET where I live. Imagine if these companies had hiring drives which said only males are allowed. The fucking outrage that would be there from foids. Even beta buxx isn't an option anymore I guess since women control everything.

Yes, it's been known that women under the age of 30 make more than men do for the same job.

I Feminism is just a long con by the patriarchy to allow men to take their

Yes, it's been known that women under the age of 30 make more than men do for the same job.

I Feminism is just a long con by the patriarchy to allow men to take their
Typical behavior of foids :feelskek:
Also men who stay at home are considered as losers but women have a win win situation so much for the male privilege :feelsclown::feelsclown:

We should take away their lives. An eye for an eye.

As a low skilled worker my options are either metnally exhasuting customer service in coffee shops,stores or restaruants or dangerous trade job that slowly damage your health. When I was looking for jobs after school I could never get low skilled admin jobs in an office its all reserved for foids. Twice I was called and told that I have been declined the job bcs im a man:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: fucking blatant discrimination

As a low skilled worker my options are either metnally exhasuting customer service in coffee shops,stores or restaruants or dangerous trade job that slowly damage your health. When I was looking for jobs after school I could never get low skilled admin jobs in an office its all reserved for foids. Twice I was called and told that I have been declined the job bcs im a man:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown: fucking blatant discrimination
But women are oppressed and paid less than men for the same job :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
We should take away their lives. An eye for an eye.
I want to make them suffer what i have been through so they can realize what actual "oppression" is since they have been living their life on tutorial mode

Typical behavior of foids :feelskek:
Also men who stay at home are considered as losers but women have a win win situation so much for the male privilege :feelsclown::feelsclown:
That's just the situation of life in general.
Women can't lose and men can't win.

If you can get a cushy job in MSFT, you can probably ascend too

we need to build a wall and make the foids pay for it.

the problem is for the jobs the women have easier ways to be hired, BUT in sexual market the ugly men don't have any easier way to have sex

Many companies now a days are starting to have hiring drives specially for women and the criteria for them to be hired is easier compared to men. Now we can't even fucking wageslave because these cum dumpsters want "equality " (but only in white collar jobs teehee). There is no option to NEET where I live. Imagine if these companies had hiring drives which said only males are allowed. The fucking outrage that would be there from foids. Even beta buxx isn't an option anymore I guess since women control everything.
So true. The worst part is that those inclusion programs are financed with men's taxes. I’ve seen how Inceltear has distorted this argument to “justify Incels’ NEETness”. Those are strawman fallacies. I work, I’ve seen how foids with no experience, degrees or skills get jobs. That was one of the reasons that I escaped STEMmaxxing. I studied computer science for two years but a foid that lack of things that I said above got a job as quality assurance while I was rotting. FUCK OFF.

working is cucked and even the 'macho' guys working as builders and shit are soy cuck faggots who line up for triple vaxxes and are just cucked

Let them. Let them have all of the mission critical jobs. Then we sit back and watch it all burn down from the inside out.