Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are starting to demand money up front just to talk to Normies

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
20200827 102159

Pretty soon this will be mainstream when they realize braindead normies will gladly pay for a womans attention. You think this is the first man she's tried this with? She probably has a bunch of Normies and Cels paying to speak with her.

And the cuck just laughs it off

I called this literally yesterday, though @Colvin76 looks like he beat me to it by months.

You can thank the cancer that is onlyfans for this. It's only going to get worse.

:feelsclown:

Last edited:
View attachment 327576

Pretty soon this will be mainstream when they realize braindead normies will gladly pay for a womans attention. You think this is the first man she's tried this with? She probably has a bunch of Normies and Cels paying to speak with her.
That's what happens when women are gaining power and 30% of men are incels. Normal interactions are being commercialized. Just look at onlyfans, not even good looking women are being paid to just chat with desperate men.

tim stokely needs to be publically lynched for making onlyfans

tim stokely needs to be publically lynched for making onlyfans

It's like a competition to see who can create the software that is most destructive to culture and civilization.

Don't forget the guys who created tinder.

Cucks always find a way to reach a new low.

Black pro sport players have basically shut down their leagues bi siding with black thugs who are responsible for 96% of blacks murdered.

Lots of coping money floating around now and men will give it all to foids. Sex doll brothels are considered immoral and outlawed so ethots will be a multi trillions entertainment industry.

If guys stand in solidarity and refuse to simp themselves out, the world would be a better place.

If guys stand in solidarity and refuse to simp themselves out, the world would be a better place.
One of the only reasons I respect MGTOW for. They somewhat understand that women are vile hideous creatures who dont deserve the time of day