Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL foids are so smart

Imagine if a crackhead just came and spat on her or something:feelskek:

Over a fake chink virus

I was preparing to buy a N95 respirator before the pandemic.

They really believe this fake plandemic is real after all those scandals. How dumb can someone be?

I was preparing to buy a N95 respirator before the pandemic.
I got one of these
https://assets.bwbx.io/images/users/iqjWHBFdfxIU/iT_i3.6.XS6k/v1/-1x-1.jpg

What am i watching :feelsaww:

They made everyone believe a coof is dangerous to everyone regardless of age and health :feelskek:
Normies are such npc’s I remember at the beginning people initially had a rational reaction. Even my cucked university sent an email saying it’s not really dangerous for 20 year olds. Then it was like a switched flipped and everyone’s hiding behind masks and locking themselves in their home :feelswhat:

I would have taken her saran wrap and ran off with it, laughing maniacally

So fucking over the top it's ridiculous, doing that probably increases her chance of infection by providing a surface for more covid to deposit onto versus not having it there. Brainwashed clowns.

This just causes extra stress perfect place for virus to find the OFF button.

Retarded and tin foil hat pilled

retards gonna retard , yet valued 30x times the average man because white and relativly looking foid

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Edmund_Kemper @DottKo334 @lonelycurry26 @shii410 @IchWillSterben @lemon21 @Broly

This has to be fake, foids are retarded but not this retarded :feelsjuice:

retards gonna retard , yet valued 30x times the average man because white and relativly looking foid

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

@Mecoja @sub human @Lux @Rotter @Edmund_Kemper @DottKo334 @lonelycurry26 @shii410 @IchWillSterben @lemon21 @Broly

This has to be fake, foids are retarded but not this retarded :feelsjuice:
Does she wears a nurse uniform?

I like to think a lot of these are fake.

Cumskin foid moment :feelskek:

When Karen goes off her meds. If this was a black woman they would using this as proof of black people low IQ, but since it's a white woman, she's just being over the top.

When Karen goes off her meds. If this was a black woman they would using this as proof of black people low IQ, but since it's a white woman, she's just being over the top.
It's more crazy neuroticism than low iq, the former is more common in white and asian foids the latter in sheboons