Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are so sluttish nowadays

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
So I was sitting in the class and ogling this foid's ass, subsequently she saw me ogling her ass and I suddenly started looking at my computer. Sorry my english sucks so I don't how to describe it properly but thereafter she sat in a way that I could clearly see her ass. I mean she kept the face of her ass towards me, she basically made it easier for me to look at her ass. But I didn't look at her after that because I didn't want to make her feel entitled nor did I want to give her any kind of attention. I think she advertently did that not because she likes me but because she's a whore. She looks like a whore. I don't prefer such whoreish girls.

All foids are whores and sluts. There just signalling to Chad when they dress like that.

All foids are whores and sluts. There just signalling to Chad when they dress like that.
Yes she was wearing very tight so that she could get attention of guys

So I was sitting in the class and ogling this foid's ass, subsequently she saw me ogling her ass and I suddenly started looking at my computer. Sorry my english sucks so I don't how to describe it properly but thereafter she sat in a way that I could clearly see her ass. I mean she kept the face of her ass towards me, she basically made it easier for me to look at her ass. But I didn't look at her after that because I didn't want to make her feel entitled nor did I want to give her any kind of attention. I think she advertently did that not because she likes me but because she's a whore. She looks like a whore. I don't prefer such whoreish girls.
Yeah girls do that mostly

Well is there any "chad" in your class ?

If you think you have a chance with her try it, you dont need to be in relationship with her if you dont like her, just have sex.
I don't want to lost my virginity to a whore:feelskek::feelskek:

So what dude? Everyone does, normies lose virginity with prostitutes and town bicycles.
Do you really think that whore would let me touch her:lul:

I think ass mogs boobs. :incel:

You're in India? The curry foids have probably taken over 100 cocks by the age of 16
Could be possible:feelskek::feelskek:

Highly doubt it considering you ended up on Incels.is but i dont know how you look.
I am scrawny, manlet and look sub 5. But my skin tone is fairer than her:feelsjuice:.
Being fair skinned here is a very big privilege one can get:panties:
That's my skin tone
Images 21

Last edited:
But they won’t be a slut for me, I hate them.

fakecel standardscel gtfo.

should have stared at her ass and make creepy noises

should have stared at her ass and make creepy noises
yeah he should have kept starting and fucking drooled

walked up to her and ask her "does it fart"

he also should have done a creepy laugh lmao

and pulled her pants down and just fucked her

Attachments

• 31531F3F-7E67-4D10-BBF3-707BB53FDF57.jpeg
    31531F3F-7E67-4D10-BBF3-707BB53FDF57.jpeg
    32.6 KB · Views: 17
I wish I had the means to move to India and use my white skin to get Hindu puss.
And I wish I could move to Turkey or Iraq and get some sand nigger pussies:feelshaha:

I find so few women attractive. Most are just bland nothings.

The absolute state of volcels.is. Niggas here have foids showing clear interest in them, but keep pretending to be incels jfl. I'd kill for such opportunity and you just throw this potential ascension away like a trash!

Last edited:
:chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer: