Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are so fucking mentally weak lmao

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Those are the people who always tell men to self improve lmao

Just completely and utterly pathetic. Wouldn’t expect any less from them.

Why is that shit on the news?

Whats with the high melanin baby :feelsLSD:

Why is that shit on the news?
A woman felt bad. That's all it takes. A man could hang himself and no one would care though

Good. All non-athletic girls should feel awful.

Of course the foid fucked Tyrone on the side :feelskek:

i hate this world

I felt bad compared to other guys when first going to the gym. But I just kept going until I stopped giving a fuck.

That woman should know better at 40.

Foids cant even take entry level negative comments

That woman should know better at 40
That's 40 years of being treated like a kween, making no effort and receiving everything on a silver platter.
A teenage boy has more maturity and life experience than a granny these days.

Why did they go to the zoo for a photo op though? :feelsLSD:

If fit and attractive men existing made me feel like a failure I would never leave the house because I get mogged by every guy Iam ever around.

>40 years old
>fully in hag mode
Retard vaginoid. No matter how much you'll exercise you'll be existential mogged by a chubby 18 year old

Hundreds or even thousands of men will rope tonight worldwide but some stupid foid feeling insecure makes the news. Fucking nuke it all.

Good. All non-athletic girls should feel awful.
Athletic girl = flat bitch with no tits

Let's not delude ourselves here whens the last time an athletic foid did anything impressive and wasn't on 5 million steroids

Whats the matter, feel unattractive? Man I wonder what thats like it must suck!

they truly are the meme gender :feelskek:

Women are raised with everything given to them they have innate value due to the fact that they can give birth. While men have to work hard and consistently provide in order to gain the same value of a women with no attributes. It doesnt suprise me that these grown children get upset when they see something they dont have but want

nigger baby looks like a white baby that spent three days at the bottom of a lake

If they were in our shoes, they wouldn't last a day

If they were in our shoes, they wouldn't last a day
I go out and every time I get face mogged, height mogged, hair mogged, hand size mogged etc if I was as fragile as them i'd have roped when i was a teenager