Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids are shameless and nasty creatures

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
Had a foid in my group at uni a while ago, and I swear to God she was the most shameless, nasty and annoying cunt I've ever met. She frequently wasn't wearing large t-shirts and whenever she made sudden movements you could often see her string visibly poking out above her jeans. I remember at some point this bitch wearing the same string for 3 fucking days. THREE DAYS. Lmfao. And ((( they ))) say men are nasty...

And this gentlemen is the type of foids we are going to have to settle for later after she gets tired of chasing Chad. Chad's used up cumrag - doesn't even shower or change their underwear daily, and almost certainly smells like fish down there. Foids need to be put in their place like they were a century ago. It's the only way to prevent our culture from further degenerating. Else I truly fear the worst...

Anyone who has a sister know how dirty and obnoxious they are. Even if they keep themselves clean, they litter and leave dishes everywhere.

Couldn't it be that it was a different one each day? I always bought multiple packs of the same stuff as well.

Anyone who has a sister know how dirty and obnoxious they are. Even if they keep themselves clean, they litter and leave dishes everywhere.
This

Couldn't it be that it was a different one each day? I always bought multiple packs of the same stuff as well.
She was wearing the same clothing for a week, so i can only infer...

The only people who create and cause this rampant degeneracy is the jew. Foids and niggers are their golem slaves who do their bidding,

Had a foid in my group at uni a while ago, and I swear to God she was the most shameless, nasty and annoying cunt I've ever met. She frequently wasn't wearing large t-shirts and whenever she made sudden movements you could often see her string visibly poking out above her jeans. I remember at some point this bitch wearing the same string for 3 fucking days. THREE DAYS. Lmfao. And ((( they ))) say men are nasty...

IT will screenshot this and say "it's her right to wear what she wants to wear! REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

women should not have rights in the first place

Hella true, mine is disgusting as hell.
The only people who create and cause this rampant degeneracy is the jew. Foids and niggers are their golem slaves who do their bidding,

Sisters are just whores we're forced to be raised alongside.

Only reason foids wear strings is to show off their ass. Take the stringpill.

Foids can never be nasty, they are HOLY and PIOUS