Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are selfish for refusing to improve my quality of life.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
A kind and well-meaning young girl is all that it would take to cure me of my innumerable mental problems, both real and imaginary. If a young girl slept with me willingly, I would be a new person. My hatred for society and the entire world would end. I'd have good-will towards everyone, white, black, yellow. I'd love all races and all people. My bitterness and sadness would vanish completely.

Women are aware of this. But they don't want to improve anyone. Most femoids are not good people. In fact, most of them are evil to the core. They want me to suffer. They enjoy seeing me lonely and miserable. That's the nature of women.

Foids will never let you enter their pussies if they know it would benefit you and the entire society. They're vain and selfish creatures by nature.

Everybody is so fucking greedy nowadays. Not just for money, they want more and more, everything has to be better and bigger. That's the problem, no girl settles for a nice guy that makes them laugh any more. No, they want the dude with the better paying job, the bigger dick and the harder abs. And when they get him, they look towards the even better dude. And if they don't get him, they're "depressed".

Everybody is so fucking greedy nowadays. Not just for money, they want more and more, everything has to be better and bigger. That's the problem, no girl settles for a nice guy that makes them laugh any more. No, they want the dude with the better paying job, the bigger dick and the harder abs. And when they get him, they look towards the even better dude. And if they don't get him, they're "depressed".

Extremely high IQ.

If only we were genetically superior males
Edit: What up CuckTears

Foids were a mistake

Even tyrone can only please so much...

This whole earth should and needs to collapse..

With all the ERs going worldwide we can make this happen...

imagine how many mass shooting could have been stopped if foids were nicer and more understanding

imagine how many mass shooting could have been stopped if foids were nicer and more understanding
Nope you need to be a good cuck or die a quiet sexless work drone

We are trash to them and they plan to keep it that way.

They never have other’s well-being in mind. It’s everyone for themselves when it comes to them.

Relationships are a spook anyways man. They will all eventually get bored of you and fuck off. It's like being thirtsty but water doesn't exist. Never forget that

foids are my enemy for not dating me. fuck them

Most foids are evil man and don’t care about curing our depression even if they claim to care about mental health which is just a virtue signal.

"Woman's love involves injustice and blindness against everything that she does not love. "
-Friedrich Nietzsche(Thus Spoke Zarathustra, On the Friend)

I believe theres still some women who can truly be in love unconditionally, not because of looks, money status etc but they are rare and its almost impossible to find them

Foids are never satisfied

true. They only want white men

Even if OP met a girl like that she'd just cuck him down the line.

Like its been said multiple times in this thread foids will never be satisfied.

Evil creatures, they deserve to be force married to old arabs

A kind and well-meaning young girl is all that it would take to cure me of my innumerable mental problems, both real and imaginary. If a young girl slept with me willingly, I would be a new person. My hatred for society and the entire world would end. I'd have good-will towards everyone, white, black, yellow. I'd love all races and all people. My bitterness and sadness would vanish completely.

Women are aware of this. But they don't want to improve anyone. Most femoids are not good people. In fact, most of them are evil to the core. They want me to suffer. They enjoy seeing me lonely and miserable. That's the nature of women.

Foids will never let you enter their pussies if they know it would benefit you and the entire society. They're vain and selfish creatures by nature.
200% accurate. Foids can literally EASILY save hopeless men from a lifetime of despair and unfulfilled needs. Yet they disregard this and choose the same dickheads every other cunt wants. Meme world.

Foids and most women are selfish, greedy, materialistic creatures.