Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are ruining the murderer worship train

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
Okay, you've got me. I am a complete and utter hypocrite and faggot poser edgelord. The second I find out about this:

I am utterly disgusted at any statement I've ever made that is positive regarding spree murderers. I hate women that much. Women ruin everything. It's that fucking simple. Thinking murderers are cool is now as edgy as a fucking yoga class to me. And you can blame women for that. I can take some solace that most of the hybistropheliacs out there only worship mildly attractive white murderers like Cruz, Dylan Roof, and the Columbine guys. But if I want to be ideologically consistent I have to take a stand and promise myself to never again order a vanilla latte for St. Elliot. Or say shit like "he was CHOsen to be the best."

2020 04 30 21 10 40 The Fandom in LOVE with SCHOOL SHOOTERS   YouTube

I think all incels should follow suit, or at least from now on, shit on murderers foids tend to be attracted to, for no other reason than jealousy, and promote worship of trucel murderers no foid would touch with a ten foot pole. But in all honesty, all murder worship to me feels gay man. It's whores like them that drive men to murder in the first place.

Last edited:
They reject a man and drive him to commit a mass murder and after that they start loving him jfl

If you kill them then they will love you?

They reject a man and drive him to commit a mass murder and after that they start loving him jfl
What a cruel fucking game, women constantly pirouetting into positions where they are prizes of wrathful men (that meet a minimum threshold of looks)
If you kill them then they will love you?
murder is like adding 3 points to your PSL

Last edited:
Women make good men turn evil.

Women are incapable of rational thought tbh

Women make good men turn evil.
Women are the source of all evil. If you have ever wondered why non-psychotic men kill people, the reason is clear. Women encourage violent male behavior as a show of dominance.

Women are the source of all evil. If you have ever wondered why non-psychotic men kill people, the reason is clear. Women encourage violent male behavior as a show of dominance.

I wouldn't say they're the source of all evil, but they are definitly as MASSIVE part.

Being evil gets you power, food, money, luxury, and respect far more easily than being good. Not to mention women REWARD evil men with sex, whereas good moral men who stablize society are seen as boring.

Look at how ER ascended from being an incel to having foids gush over him. And what did it take? Murdermaxxing.

So basically for me to get a foid following I must murder a large group of people, I wonder if I was to do something like this then off myself would they fuck my corpse. grave yard orgy sounds so awesome, imagine the rattle of my bones as some foid is riding my rotting cock while the rest chant mass shooter god.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
So basically for me to get a foid following I must murder a large group of people, I wonder if I was to do something like this then off myself would they fuck my corpse. grave yard orgy sounds so awesome, imagine the rattle of my bones as some foid is riding my rotting cock while the rest chant mass shooter god.
Like I said, murdering & the whole manifesto package can add 3-4 points to your PSL. So if you are trucel like CHO that's nothing. If you are sorta 5/10 like the columbine boys they become 8-9/10 from their murdering. Also from what I've read, it's Eric Harris, the more alpha/psycho of the two is worshipped far more than Dylan who is more of the buddy/follower of the two, even though they are pretty much exactly the same PSL. Aggression and dominance matter.

“Seems the life I’ve had could make a good man, bad.”

Like I said, murdering & the whole manifesto package can add 3-4 points to your PSL. So if you are trucel like CHO that's nothing. If you are sorta 5/10 like the columbine boys they become 8-9/10 from their murdering. Also from what I've read, it's Eric Harris, the more alpha/psycho of the two is worshipped far more than Dylan who is more of the buddy/follower of the two, even though they are pretty much exactly the same PSL. Aggression and dominance matter.
Eric Harris facemogged Dylan Klebold to oblivion, although Klebold was taller and thus had more beta success with girls IRL.

But you're right about the psychopathpill. Eric Harris was the Aryan psychopath, whereas Dylan Klebold was the neurotic Jew.

2020 04 30 23 37 57 The Allure of Columbine Fandom   YouTube

THIS IS WHAT PISSES ME OFF THE MOST. Cunts like her don't NEED a fucking job. If she were a man she'd be here with us, but just because of her stinky CUNT, she probably tied down some video game cuck or drug dealer thinking she's "edgy" if she thinks killers are cool. They can just sit on their twat worshiping serial killers and have cucks, the government, daddy, whatever, pay for her lazy evil worship lifestyle. At least when I make evil rants, I have contributed enough to soyciety to earn it.

Last edited:
foids are drawn to guys who are psychopathic like them, like attracts like, opposites don't attract.

I think all incels should follow suit, or at least from now on, shit on murderers foids tend to be attracted to, for no other reason than jealousy, and promote worship of trucel murderers no foid would touch with a ten foot pole. But in all honesty, all murder worship to me feels gay man. It's whores like them that drive men to murder in the first place.
These type of foids piss me off too, I would prefer they get shot and killed instead rather than those preppy foids in high school. I am in favor of promoting goth/edgy/alternative/progressive/bi foids to be the first to get shot through the head when any school shooter is present.

Just go ER theory
full

These type of foids piss me off too, I would prefer they get shot and killed instead rather than those preppy foids in high school. I am in favor of promoting goth/edgy/alternative/progressive/bi foids to be the first to get shot through the head when any school shooter is present.

Goth/ pagan/edgy cunts are low IQ white supremacists and rugmunchers. These are the kind of whores that think they are artists just because they are depressed. Well, I've got news for you honey . . . those tepid cuts on your wrists are the same thing as PUSSY SCRATCHES some peppy bimbo you hate gets when they put their cats in order.

They are the kinds of whores that would fuck a guy like Trump dick sucker Styxhexhammer just because he's slightly ugly (in a relatable way), not too ugly, but tall, and has a following. Everything to them is about the aesthetics of it. Their minds are wired to be like objects for the right kind of evil man. OBJECTS.

Preppy foids are two faced whores, but at least they are classy in a superficial way.

Last edited:
ERmaxx pill is real af

confirms redpill beliefs about woman liking dark triad men

He would not have a chance in hell of getting a foid like that if he was alive. This world is so fucking rigged

She shows her face too, low inhib mogs me. Then again, as a foid you don't need to worry about anything. Always some betabuxxer around the corner.

On't if he's a 5+/10 though. If a truly ugly guy kills he's a monster.

They would have bullied them.

2020 04 30 21 10 40 The Fandom in LOVE with SCHOOL SHOOTERS   YouTube

JUST. BE. WHITE.

"Wamenz liek good personalidee yuo dirty inkwels!"

Have you guys seen that foid who worships ER on yt?

What a cruel fucking game, women constantly pirouetting into positions where they are prizes of wrathful men (that meet a minimum threshold of looks)

murder is like adding 3 points to your PSL
Not enough points for me :€