Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based foids are retarded as shit

what do u think her IQ was

• Total voters
Vendetta

Vendetta

Femcel Slayer
-
i remember in highschool i was in chemistry class and paired up in a group of 4 with a foid and we were suppose to sort out which stuff is lethal and which is not and this dumbass hoe literally said "why did u put citric acid in non lethal? it says acid :foidSoy:" with her 50 iq bimbo brain and then some manlet nigger told her "its the one in drinks that make it sour" like how can a fucking foid be this DUMB? THINKING CITRIC FUCKING ACID IS TOXIC AND LETHAL

women need to be made into our slaves again

You should have drunk it and pretend you were agonizing on the floor just to make fun of her.

Yeah foids are fucking retarded

One time a foid in my class told my physics teacher why we just don't put a rope around an astronaut and let him go in a black hole to explore it.

One time a foid in my class told my physics teacher why we just don't put a rope around an astronaut and let him go in a black hole to explore it.
This can't be real, she must be trolling no one can be this stupid.
Tie a rope :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

She should tie a rope around her neck and go into a black hole. (in video game)

brain-big-brain.gif

I don't even know shit about chemistry and I already know that citric acid is non lethal and consumable. What a dumb bitch :feelskek:

Last edited:
foids are just holes that needs to filled in

Astronaut ropemaxxed

Yet they are elevated " and Put on a pedestal If you will

Tbh I already think that the classification between "lethal" and "non-lethal" makes little sense. For example, some acids are "just" strong, so they might be lethal if you ingest it in pure form, but just cause of the lesions, i.e. the physical damage - but if you dilute them, even if you ingest the same total amount, they are mostly harmless. Other substances are actually toxic, so ingesting them even in diluted form can be dangerous.

average foid intelligence

Foids are objects not people to have a conversation with.