Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

foids are only narcissistic when we are around

U

UglyDumbass

Veteran
★★★★★
Foids will get angry if you stare at there direction, they’ll accuse you of crushing on them and they’ll get worried that you’re in love with them. You could be staring at the board and they’ll still accuse you of staring. But when there’s a chad staring then they’ll think “nah he isn’t staring” and all this other shit. Foids have fucking main character syndrome and idk how they develop it

Who gives a shit what foids think? If a foid dare spoke ill of me whilst I was gazing upon her plump buttocks and breasts I would instantly begin screaming my lungs out at her.

A lot of them have massive egos as well and are usually fragile (anything little can tick them off lol) as well.

Fuck them. Refuse to live in their delusion

Foids naturally feel entitled to shit being given to them, they're the weaker sex, over time they develop feelings of entitlement.

Everyone will show their true face to you if you offer them nothing, that's why so many people dislike homeless people and don't wanna be around them, because they offer them nothing.

Everyone will show their true face to you if you offer them nothing, that's why so many people dislike homeless people and don't wanna be around them, because they offer them nothing.

Its a Cruel infested World