Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Foids are of the devil

Linguinicel

Linguinicel

Your female equivalent is fucking chad right now
-
I know I post a lot of degenerate shit sometimes but I don’t actually condone it. Hell, I got 20% for my female dog ascension thread (I don’t blame the mods tbh). But foids are genuinely evil and it gets hard to stop hating them when you see shit like this:

Wanna know what all of these soyddit posts have in common? They’re all from r/christriangirls, a subreddit that mocks Christianity by having whores use blasphemy. They don’t even have to do this, they can easily go be whores on any other subreddit but they’re deliberately mocking God, which is just sick and twisted.

Many of you will say “muh another christcuck” but think about it, religion is what allows society to have morals. There is so much wisdom packed in the bible that also speaks about the evil nature of a woman, and beyond that the problem of evil in the world. Men have different brains than women, we know this already, but they REALLY do. Just look at the religions in the world today, all ran by men. If you don’t believe in God you can atleast give credit where it’s due for men inventing a good system of morals that benefit human beings.

Women are completely incapable this concept. They can’t invent, they can’t philosophize, they can’t critically think, and just for some extra water they also feel no empathy because they’re evil.

That’s why you’re seeing these evil cunts make a complete mockery of Christ. I may be a sinner like anyone else, but it doesn’t make me feel good and I most certainly wouldn’t do satanic shit like this. These foid don’t even look like they feel BAD about it. Satan is a woman pill strikes again.

That's odd. I didnt get a warning when I made a thread about the dogpill

That's odd. I didnt get a warning when I made a thread about the dogpill
Probably because mine was about using foid logic against foids by fucking female dogs, but it was a shitpost thread.

Lol can you send me the dogpill thread you made? Also, those photos say a lot about christianity. It's just used as a zodiac sign for women.

w0men ar whores

Lol can you send me the dogpill thread you made? Also, those photos say a lot about christianity. It's just used as a zodiac sign for women.
They removed it

Fucking shit. Thanks anyways.
I guess fucking a female dog is where they draw the line. I remember saying “pussy is pussy” and when the mods gave me a warning they said it was a “questionable thread” :feelskek:

w0men are of the devil, but as long as we could contain them all was good, the problem is giving them rights (Priviliges) and making our society degenrate

I guess fucking a female dog is where they draw the line. I remember saying “pussy is pussy” and when the mods gave me a warning they said it was a “questionable thread” :feelskek:
Its legal to fuck pussy but unspokenly illegal to bang an incel.

lmao. Ironic on how they ignore rape and threats of mass shootings but take it very seriously when you joke about sex with dogs.

Its legal to fuck pussy but unspokenly illegal to bang an incel.
I just want to feel the touch of a woman’s pussy. It’s something I’ve never gotten to experience