Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Foids are objects

• Thread starter Misogynist Curry 卐
  • Start date
Misogynist Curry 卐

Misogynist Curry 卐

Loves to fap to pawgs
★★★★★
The way they dress, the way they walk, the way they look, the way they post their pics on social media, the way they sell themselves to horny men for money, the way they marry men on the basis of their success and resources, the way they pose, the way they act, the way they speak, the way they laugh, the way they celebrate and whatnot makes them look nothing other than objects. I don't consider foids as humans—they are objects!!!!!
These filthy holes have given no contribution to human civilization other than selling their bodies to men via marriage or prostitution and selling their erotic pictures nowadays via OnlyFans.
Their value only lies in their cunts, in their bodies. The only reason why they are surviving is because of their cunts; they are baby making machines for us men.
If nature hadn't given them the privilege of being baby machines, they wouldn't have survived for more than 1 week the day they came to earth. Men protected or safeguarded them and still do not because we see them as humans, but because they are baby making machines for us.
What do you holes think that all those simps and manginas are putting you on pedastel because they see you as humans? No!! It's because they want to fuck you, they want to inject their seed in you, they want to impregnate you, bitches!!!!!
You all are nothing more than objects which y'all clearly emanate from your behaviour.

will think about this post when going to gym today

Hear, hear, hear based opinion. :feelsokman::feelsthink:

The way they dress, the way they walk, the way they look, the way they post their pics on social media, the way they sell themselves to horny men for money, the way they marry men on the basis of their success and resources, the way they pose, the way they act, the way they speak, the way they laugh, the way they celebrate and whatnot makes them look nothing other than objects. I don't consider foids as humans—they are objects!!!!!
These filthy holes have given no contribution to human civilization other than selling their bodies to men via marriage or prostitution and selling their erotic pictures nowadays via OnlyFans.
Their value only lies in their cunts, in their bodies. The only reason why they are surviving is because of their cunts; they are baby making machines for us men.
If nature hadn't given them the privilege of being baby machines, they wouldn't have survived for more than 1 week the day they came to earth. Men protected or safeguarded them and still do not because we see them as humans, but because they are baby making machines for us.
What do you holes think that all those simps and manginas are putting you on pedastel because they see you as humans? No!! It's because they want to fuck you, they want to inject their seed in you, they want to impregnate you, bitches!!!!!
You all are nothing more than objects which y'all clearly emanate from your behaviour.
FUCKING GIGA HARDCORE ANAL ROUGH SEX WITH SPIKY LONG THICK DICKS THESE FILTHY PIECE OF SHIT WORTHLESS WHORES TILL BLOOD IS DRAINED FROM THEIR FUCKING RECTUMS ( IN VIDEO GAME )

I think of them more as animals

what a misogynist thing to say :feelswhat:

I think of them more as animals
They are objects; baby-making machines.
1666286146591-png.667034

Last edited:
You are right, and I hate how women have so much power over society. This shit is not right, things should not be like that...
I blame the simps (and this includes "oneitis" faggots), they sustain this gynocentric nightmare we live in

The OP is right. Foids are not people. These days they are more useless because they don't have babies.

Foids are objects even if you classify them as “people”. They fit the definition of an object, I don’t know why these whore are so bothered by it

I don't even consider them object.Object have separate uses. nowadays i just consider them as one of the infinite organisms that exists which doesn't affect me

High iq post ngldedsrstbh

Whenever I see a toilet, I can’t help but think of them as sex objects (in before “it’s the inkwell’s personality™ “) I remember a toilet rejected me because I was trying to talk to her implying that her only value is her pussy.

feminism is cancer and fuck all the soycucks that enabled it