Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are not invincible

• Thread starter Deleted member 33216
  • Start date
Deleted member 33216

Deleted member 33216

Every cope has an end
-
[Please read till the end before you start throwing insults]

I've noticed that some people are still under the impression that foids are untouchable, or that they cannot lose in life. Some have even taken this retardation way too far and proceeded to assume that foids cannot be depressed cuz their lives are perfect. However, that's factually incorrect. As much as I hate to admit this, foids are still humans, just like us (with obvious biological differences), and they are susceptible to depression, anxiety, etc. Meaning, if you have the right tools you can penetrate the facade these bitches have put up. Sure, your average 22 y/o roastie has more societal power than any of us will ever have. Not to mention, she gets massive amounts of validation on a daily basis that can cancel any dehumanizing slights we might throw her way. But throwing insults (e.g. calling her a slut or whatever) like a child is not the way to trigger these hoes. Calling a bitch fat will hurt her ego way more than calling her a toilet. They are in a constant state of fear of being inferior.

Thus, any reminder of it is like rubbing salt on the wound. You know why? Because these hoes are insecure and have the most fragile egos on the planet. They always try to overcompensate by pushing the narrative that they're just as capable as us, when in reality that's a load of a baloney. Deep down, they know they're inferior. Any remark regarding their weight, face, intelligence, or appearance in general will expose them for what they are; petulant, fragile, eccentric children. Foids can and will lose if things keep going that way. Eventually they'll sink into depression due to loneliness, dissatisfaction, or for any other reason, and no amount of chad's dick will fill that void inside of them. Do you think these miserable femnazi cat ladies were always miserable? No. They were happy roasties in their 20s. Foids, just like milk, have an expiration date. They all hit a point where they become undateable -- any reminder of that will make these feelings of inferiority resurface. They will never be happy with some soy who caters to their every needs cuz that's not man, they want masculine dominant men. That's why the lust after chads. Soys and simps are not desirable. So if they fail to secure a chad before 30, it's game over. They'll go through life being used as a fuck toy that gets tossed after being used which fucks them up emotionally (sure to us that's good cuz we're celibate but to them that's "dehumanizing"). Basically a walking fleshlight. If there's anything foids fear, it's this. They are terrified of ending up alone. Hence, why they latch on to some loser when they start approaching 30. Sorry for rambling too much, but it just irritates me how some incels still think that foids will be happy with this femnazi lifestyle -- it only works when they're young. Remember, a foid is only desirable when she's young. The sole reason they get sex later on when they're older is cuz men these days have no options, but foids want to be desired, more than anything. They thrive off of male attention.

Moreover, they know that these young men they hook up with are not romantically interested in them which makes them depressed (i.e. these men are not potential betabuxers). Finally, I just want to say, I'm not saying we should start calling foids women or kweens or whatever. No, no. I'm merely stating that you can cause more damage by attacking their fragile egos. Anyhow, if you have time to chadfish; please make these hoes as insecure as possible by fatshaming them (even if they're only chubby) and by pointing out the flaws in their appearance. Have a good day.

All of my posts, comments and threads on this forum are source of parody, satire, and humor and are for entertainment purposes only. Therefore, all of my writings and posts are works of fiction, constitute fake news and unreal ideas and opinions. Any truth or actual facts contained in said stories or posts are purely incidental or coincidental and not intended to be, or be construed as, facts. I don't condone or support violence

Everything you say here is true. The 30 year old used up sluts are bitter that they could not secure chad, and they're angry because chad's their age are dating people younger than themselves. I see this when I chadfish. A 20 year olf thot knows she has a little bit of power over chad - she can message an hour late and chad will tolerate it. But foids in their 30s and 40s will reply to chadfish messages within minutes, literally, within 5 minutes 99% of the time. They realize it is their last chance at securing chad before she becomes undatable and is forced to settle on betabux.
It gives me great pleasure to fuck with said whores in their 30s. I can literally farm them for nudes, stand them up then block them after I've had my keks. And I sometimes get thots changing number just so they can message chad trying to get his attention again. JFL those sluts forgive chad so easily.
And you see it with the increasing number of suicides by foids in their 30s. They know that they fucked up good and they end up on PoF searching for betabux, or posting "strong woman" or "inspirational quotes" or "flower pot pics" on facebook hahaha

Ill pretend that I read this

Everything you say here is true. The 30 year old used up sluts are bitter that they could not secure chad, and they're angry because chad's their age are dating people younger than themselves. I see this when I chadfish. A 20 year olf thot knows she has a little bit of power over chad - she can message an hour late and chad will tolerate it. But foids in their 30s and 40s will reply to chadfish messages within minutes, literally, within 5 minutes 99% of the time. They realize it is their last chance at securing chad before she becomes undatable and is forced to settle on betabux.
It gives me great pleasure to fuck with said whores in their 30s. I can literally farm them for nudes, stand them up then block them after I've had my keks. And I sometimes get thots changing number just so they can message chad trying to get his attention again. JFL those sluts forgive chad so easily.
And you see it with the increasing number of suicides by foids in their 30s. They know that they fucked up good and they end up on PoF searching for betabux, or posting "strong woman" or "inspirational quotes" or "flower pot pics" on facebook hahaha
Based

Apples and oranges. Female "depression" mostly can not be compared to our misery and desperation. No matter how bad they have it they still have several less favorable alternatives that we would die for. You guys mention 30 year old women SETTLING for the average Joe after failing to obtain a chad. But think just how much worse off are the guys that they are settling for.

Most female problems are self caused and easy to fix. All female insecurity exists only around attractive guys. They don't even care to put on make-up once they settle for some average dude.

Apples and oranges. Female "depression" mostly can not be compared to our misery and desperation. No matter how bad they have it they still have several less favorable alternatives that we would die for. You guys mention 30 year old women SETTLING for the average Joe after failing to obtain a chad. But think just how much worse off are the guys that they are settling for.

Most female problems are self caused and easy to fix. All female insecurity exists only around attractive guys. They don't even care to put on make-up once they settle for some average dude.
Of course we have it worse. That's not up for debate. But that's not the point of this thread. I was simply making the argument that foids can lose in life. And that their depression can lead to suicide, which I don't care for tbh. Imo it's just preposterous to think that foids are always going to have it good without sinking into depression at one point. This femnazi lifestyle of theirs cannot result in long term fulfilling relationships.

Last edited:
Of course we have it worse off. That's not up for debate. But that's not the point of this thread. I was simply making the argument that foids can lose in life. And that their depression can lead to suicide, which I don't care for tbh. Imo it's just preposterous to think that foids are always going to have it good without sinking into depression at one point. This femnazi lifestyle of theirs cannot result in long term fulfilling relationships.

I know that they can lose in life really badly. Single mothers are a proof of that. Unless the father is wealthy enough for divorce rape they are entitled to pretty low sum of money. Single mothers end up being poor and forced to raise a child alone. But that again is entirely their fault

Nice Post

This is why they are trying to make age gap relations where a man in his 30s or 40s dates a women in her 20s socially unacceptable. calling old men who have sex with women in their 20s pedophiles, saying women who are younger than 25 are all children etc. They want society to force old chads to settle for them.

Last edited:
[Please read till the end before you start throwing insults]
I've noticed that some people are still under the impression that foids are untouchable, or that they cannot lose in life. Some have even taken this retardation way too far and proceeded to assume that foids cannot be depressed cuz their lives are perfect. However, that's factually incorrect. As much as I hate to admit this, foids are still humans, just like us (with obvious biological differences), and they are susceptible to depression, anxiety, etc. Meaning, if you have the right tools you can penetrate the facade these bitches have put up. Sure, your average 22 y/o roastie has more societal power than any of us will ever have. Not to mention, she gets massive amounts of validation on a daily basis that can cancel any dehumanizing slights we might throw her way. But throwing insults (e.g. calling her a slut or whatever) like a child is not the way to trigger these hoes. Calling a bitch fat will hurt her ego way more than calling her a toilet. They are in a constant state of fear of being inferior.

Thus, any reminder of it is like rubbing salt on the wound. You know why? Because these hoes are insecure and have the most fragile egos on the planet. They always try to overcompensate by pushing the narrative that they're just as capable as us, when in reality that's a load of a baloney. Deep down, they know they're inferior. Any remark regarding their weight, face, intelligence, or appearance in general will expose them for what they are; petulant, fragile, eccentric children. Foids can and will lose if things keep going that way. Eventually they'll sink into depression due to loneliness, dissatisfaction, or for any other reason, and no amount of chad's dick will fill that void inside of them. Do you think these miserable femnazi cat ladies were always miserable? No. They were happy roasties in their 20s. Foids, just like milk, have an expiration date. They all hit a point where they become undateable -- any reminder of that will make these feelings of inferiority resurface. They will never be happy with some soy who caters to their every needs cuz that's not man, they want masculine dominant men. That's why the lust after chads. Soys and simps are not desirable. So if they fail to secure a chad before 30, it's game over. They'll go through life being used as a fuck toy that gets tossed after being used which fucks them up emotionally (sure to us that's good cuz we're celibate but to them that's "dehumanizing"). Basically a walking fleshlight. If there's anything foids fear, it's this. They are terrified of ending up alone. Hence, why they latch on to some loser when they start approaching 30. Sorry for rambling too much, but it just irritates me how some incels still think that foids will be happy with this femnazi lifestyle -- it only works when they're young. Remember, a foid is only desirable when she's young. The sole reason they get sex later on when they're older is cuz men these days have no options, but foids want to be desired, more than anything. They thrive off of male attention.

Moreover, they know that these young men they hook up with are not romantically interested in them which makes them depressed (i.e. these men are not potential betabuxers). Finally, I just want to say, I'm not saying we should start calling foids women or kweens or whatever. No, no. I'm merely stating that you can cause more damage by attacking their fragile egos. Anyhow, if you have time to chadfish; please make these hoes as insecure as possible by fatshaming them (even if they're only chubby) and by pointing out the flaws in their appearance. Have a good day.
thanks

After 30 it gets more difficult for foids and slightly easier for men, and after the age of 50 it is completely game over for foids. Because men have no interest in women of that age. And the attractive 50yo men that are rich or George Clooney like go for much younger women.
There was once an article on inceldom on a German newspaper and many commentators were 50+ yo foids complaining that they were on multiple dating websites and that there were literally no men at all available.
Just look for an online romance scam, you'll find many articles and videos on it, almost every time the victim is an old foid.
Also ask yourself why most of the members of this forum are young men.
Now that doesn't help us. But provides a bit of hopium that it might get better later on.