Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Foids are lookist even with animals such as bats

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Normal bat:
h82g6f_web.jpg

Foids reaction: "Ewwww so disgusting and scary kill it with fire :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

Megabat:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WaPXhYaFReY

Foids reaction: "So cuteeee looks like a doggerino I want one :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:"

If they're lookist with fucking bats of course they're going to be lookist with you.

lookism is so bad man

some users here simp for raccoons, vermin that carry disease that a scratch can be lethal.
yet there was a video of a raccoon being killed in black neighborhood; petafags were simping over the raccoon.
literally nothing good can come over a raccoon infestation in any neighborhood, they contaminate swimming pools, upend trash cans, make nightmarish chittering noises.
i was surprised by a raccoon by smoking outside by house, it leaped into the bushes with a great chittering noise, almost had a heart attack (i have high blood pressure)
my point is even supposed blackpillers do this

Moths & butterflies