Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Foids are literally overrated.

Simba

Simba

Why me?
★★
People can’t rate foids for shit. Every foid whom has blonde hair & at least looks just alright at finest is apparently a Stacey.

I think the issue here is that people overrate even the most slightly average looking foids. I swear I have never seen a single Stacey in real life or on the internet, probably because they don’t exist to begin with.

yeah it's the reason for hypergamy and hoeflation these days

this overrating is form of foid worship idgaf what anyone else says, and dont forget about make up you take away that shi and it can go easily from 7 to a 2-4 easy

blonde hair and blue eyes are especially overrated (by ethnics and yankees)

Most people are so pussy starved they see 5s as 7s and 8s

Foid worship is real, and so is low standards

this overrating is form of foid worship idgaf what anyone else says, and dont forget about make up you take away that shi and it can go easily from 7 to a 2-4 easy

high IQ catcel thread

Most people here have very low standards and will take pretty much anything

There's more Stacie's in anime than in the real world. I saw two ugly as fuck femoids the other day who were easily a 1/10. Femoids wear fakeup, lipstick, push up bra's, high heels, & inject their asses & get plastic surgery. They also shave their body hair far more than men.

Most foids also wear makeup to cover up their imperfections and when you take that makeup away you realize most of them are barely average

Most foids also wear makeup to cover up their imperfections and when you take that makeup away you realize most of them are barely average
This, probably 1 in 1000 foids looks decent without fakeup. If fake up was banned you’ll see the suicide rate for foids skyrocket.

There's more Stacie's in anime than in the real world.
Idk if a foid without flesh can really be called a Stacy

But yeah, foids in a lot of art are idealized forms made by the male artists, and modern western feminist foids often do the opposite and try to be uglier

Idk if a foid without flesh can really be called a Stacy

But yeah, foids in a lot of art are idealized forms made by the male artists, and modern western feminist foids often do the opposite and try to be uglier
Of course she can. Same reason a Chad video game character can be called a Chad still.

Femoids cry about them claiming they are "Male fantasies" While they shove dildos up their vagina's.