Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Foids are incapable of writing a song from their souls because they have none

Darth Aries

Darth Aries

Chad is balls deep while you rot
★★★

View: https://youtu.be/kPBzTxZQG5Q?si=SsSxPCietYrU-nbc

Even this normie tier statusmaxxed man was written a gut wrenching, depressing song over getting his heart broken. I only rediscovered this song recently, but if I heard it in my oneitis days I would probably be cutting my wrists to it like a faggot.

My point is that foids are inherently evil, because they convince men that writing a song like this for them is worth it. What does this song make you think of? Pain. Pain men should not be experiencing because of a stupid foid. The sick and most brutal black pill is that women don’t love men the way men love women, not even chad.

They fuck chad, and they only take pleasure in the fact that he has good genes, but they don’t love him for who he is inside. Men actually have the ability to feel true love because we are the true romantic gender, and the more passionate gender, which is why we invent, and they take.

View: https://youtu.be/kPBzTxZQG5Q?si=SsSxPCietYrU-nbc

Even this normie tier statusmaxxed man was written a gut wrenching, depressing song over getting his heart broken. I only rediscovered this song recently, but if I heard it in my oneitis days I would probably be cutting my wrists to it like a faggot.

My point is that foids are inherently evil, because they convince men that writing a song like this for them is worth it. What does this song make you think of? Pain. Pain men should not be experiencing because of a stupid foid. The sick and most brutal black pill is that women don’t love men the way men love women, not even chad.

They fuck chad, and they only take pleasure in the fact that he has good genes, but they don’t love him for who he is inside. Men actually have the ability to feel true love because we are the true romantic gender, and the more passionate gender, which is why we invent, and they take.

Foids will not cry for you, they wont slit their wrists when you die, they wont die for you if it means saving your life, they will not show you a single speck of kindness or noble behavior, while men show it to them all the time, to them, you are ideally to be left to rot, no sympathy, empathy nor remorse.

Cope, if Chad became a burn victim she would stop giving a fuck about him. It’s only about the looks, nothing on a spiritual level. Foids are incapable of true love, only lust

Women can't write music. Real music comes from pain and sorrow. Something they know nothing about.

Cope, if Chad became a burn victim she would stop giving a fuck about him. It’s only about the looks, nothing on a spiritual level. Foids are incapable of true love, only lust
Yep, those were my exact thoughts tbh. Even though I was trolling.:feelskek::feelsthink:

Women can't write music. Real music comes from pain and sorrow. Something they know nothing about.
Their heartbreak music is simply a replication of what we created. They create their own heartache when a man isn’t chad. When women cry about men it’s either because they’re a 5/10 that chose chad, or they’re crying because the guy was not chad

One of the best threads here.
If we look at the majority of "music" composed by foids it will fall into one of three categories:
A. Chad worship
B. "Im such a slut tee hee"
C. Female empowerment
Like people said here, true music is the expression of the soul, and only a soul who went through a lot of suffering, or/and through great aesthetic and intellectual contemplation is able to fully express itself as art. since women very rarely go through this, its rare for them to produce music that isnt about their base instincts