Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Foids are in despair over their roast beef

No one in her life ever bullied her over her unattractive vagina. It literally doesn’t matter. She has a husband ffs yet she is still complaining for some reason. Men get made fun of for having small dicks all the time and they are expected to not complain about it

If she was a man she’d probably be like Elliot rodgers

She's been married for over 6 years and has had a child - why the fuck does she care about some fringe subreddit? Another example of women making up problems where there aren't any. She also acts as if there aren't an equal amount of subreddits fetishizing parts of the male body.
foids love to self-victimize and make everything about themselves

I want female boobs. I'm so desperate :feelsohgod:

Nobody has shamed her, rejected her, or even mentioned her Vagina.

Yet here she is, bitching about her own thoughts on the internet.

She's been married for over 6 years and has had a child - why the fuck does she care about some fringe subreddit? Another example of women making up problems where there aren't any. She also acts as if there aren't an equal amount of subreddits fetishizing parts of the male body.
This is what I find extremely amusing. She's basically angry men are attracted to something she doesn't have. She's doing the same with we supposedly do. What if it instead was? "I'm disgusted that women like big cocks!" It'd be looked down upon and booed. But when they do it it's fine. Females are brainless.