Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids are hyper-aware of males in their surroundings

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
I was at the airport and saw a decent looking foid about 40 meters away from me and she wasn’t even positioned at my direction and I just had to look at her for 2 secs before she turned her head and our eyes met. I look the other way and then 15 secs later I look back at her and almost immediately she looks back at me.

Happened also at the day of my University’s picture day. I found a girl really attractive about 15 meters away from me in a tumult of people and in about a second BAM she’s looking back directly at me and as we both hold the gaze I look away after about 3-4 seconds since she isn’t doing it and in any case if she disliked it the victim would be her and I’d be the one making her uncomfortable of course so I try to avoid this, especially as an ugly male. The man has to be the pussy and break the eye contact these days smh.

It always happens, everywhere… they always look back no matter the distance. In recent years the only female who almost never looked back at me was the one I liked from my class JFL, the irony…

Females are always on the lookout for suitable mates so it makes sense, it’s just funny to observe their natural unconscious impulses when you’re out and about.

CHADSCANNER ACTIVATE: NO CHAD IN NEAR AREA, STARE BACK AT CHADS IN PHONE

Natural evolution to consider breeding partners, I guess. :feelswhere:

you should've inserted your thing into her (in video game)

as we both hold the gaze I look away after about 3-4 seconds
:chad::banhammer:
Also there's a natural human impulse to detect someone's eyes out of ur peripheral vision

Women are neurotic about being raped so they constantly scan for ugly guys and plan for their escape. In their minds every guy (except the attractive ones) are disgusting pedophile rapists

Everywhere you go in the U.S. these days young women act like they're afraid of men in the public setting, doesn't matter how nice you are to them, doesn't matter if you don't flirt with them, and it doesn't matter how much of gentlemen you try to be towards them in general sincerity, nothing but fear in their eyes towards men in public social interactions.

We've created an environment where nobody is fucking, nobody is getting married, nobody is having children, and now where women fear men everywhere. Peak fucking western feminism. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Why did she look back? What are you a fucking Chad? :chad::banhammer:

Haha classic .
If foids really like you , they wouldn’t dare give a disgusted look .
I don’t see foids give a disgusted look to Chad .
Besides the disgusting look, yelling/screeching, and general insults you'll also get the passive aggressive foid as well who will smile pretending to be nice to you but also making every excuse as to why she can't talk with you to leave your company of social interaction. Different cunts react differently in situations but the general dislike or disgust is always present no matter what. :feelsjuice:

Lonely The Simpsons GIF

And they wonder why we become dysfunctional in the eyes of society .
We never were even given a chance to even talk or do anything . Everything we did was overwhelmed by their hate for us and that only just discouraged us to just be the loners we turn out to to be .
Well said, I know that feel brocel. :feelsjuice: