Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Foids are hotter than EVER. Definitely something in the water.

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
I like to people watch. I spend a lot of time in cafes or just sat on park benches chilling and watching people. I like to look at the couples and see blackpill truths (almost no young asian women with asian men, guys always 5" taller, etc).

Anyway, today I was out (UK) and it is hot as fuck today. There were SO many hot foids, it's ridiculous. It's like these days it's the norm for them to be hot by default. Of course, the only guys I saw with non repulsive girls were all good looking, tall etc. Average guys look defeated, estrogenic and are almost always alone.

IDK about the UK but here a lot of foids are just average, with a smaller minority of landwhales and an even smaller minority of pretty women.

Same reason why men these days look soyish

Yeah, I've noticed that too.
It's the same here in the US.

i've seen a foid close up once (about a meter away) i hate to look at their faces close uo, especially because i notice the details

they all have fatter asses and bigger tits:feelsUnreal:

Every foid I see around here look like 40+ easily.

I'm going to disagree with you. They seem more out of shape or deformed looking now.
they all have fatter asses and bigger tits:feelsUnreal:
Personally not a fan of the fatter asses as the top of their bodies and below their knees look fine, but then around their thighs to their ass looks like an overweight foid. It just looks off to me. I'm sure I'm in the minority on this one. They used to look so much better in the past.
Now they only more slutty in how they dress. If the girls long ago dress like the girls now, there would be 0 competition on which looks better.

You're just horny bro

Also it's summer and foids are dressing like sluts (because that's what they are)

@Admiral_Arkantos Are you in Canada?

Half the forum seems to be from here tbh
Canada is giga-cucked. Also I am in the heart of the Feminist Mordor, Toronto. Except it has a lot more faggots and trannies than anywhere else, surpassed only by Tel Aviv.

Canada is giga-cucked. Also I am in the heart of the Feminist Mordor, Toronto. Except it has a lot more faggots and trannies than anywhere else, surpassed only by Tel Aviv.
brutal ngl
Glad I don't live in Toronto

Honestly mate - I think your sexual frustration is clouding your judgement.

I wouldn't say women in the UK are particularly attractive. Although they probably are a bit better than what is on offer in most of the US. I think you see more attractive women on the continent. So many women I see are obese its disgusting. My advice is mate - don't engage with mainstream society. I'm on furlough for the next 3 weeks and I spent most of today in my garden reading a book and knocking back beers. I have no interest in seeing the human filth out there.

Probably because foid SMV is so fucking high they get to procreate with chads only.

It's not the water, it's make-up + heels + clothes

Men your dick is fooling you foids are getting uglier and uglier.

My cock burns for the foid. Want to destroy foids in their mouth pussy and ass. Fucking young foids.

Cuckada is competing with United Cuckdom.
My cock burns for the foid. Want to destroy foids in their mouth pussy and ass. Fucking young foids.
How old r u?

You're just horny bro

Also it's summer and foids are dressing like sluts (because that's what they are)

"Most of the sexual stuff you fantasize about would be disgusting AF if you werent horny-pill" :feelskek:

They're overly sexualized in western media to the point where being pretty is their sole purpose in life. Same reason they'll spend hours a day removing any minor imperfections in their face.

How old are you?

090308682f2f5ec064dd29df82ea3e8abef031f66e78b57a5effa1984265b2d4

Brutal.

I suppose I’m not as fucked up with anger, rage and open resentment as many of you other brothers and youngcels especially as here in my part of northern Michigan it’s very rare as in damn near impossible to spot a Stacy anywhere.

I mean sure I’ve seen SOME but again they are incredibly RARE here fortunately.

The majority of young foids in my area barely qualify as Becky tier in appearance and before anyone asks yes even the skinny ones barely qualify as a Becky.

Mostly here it’s all fatties, fugs an occasional tranny but many a granny, lol.

Cuckada is competing with United Cuckdom.

How old r u?
Soon Cuckada will become Sweden, where sub 8 males are openly subjugated.

I went to the mall today.
Big mistake.
I pretty much don't see ugly men with girls anymore. When I do see them, they look rich.
Also, apparently height is becoming a bigger factor as society becomes more "tolerant" of diversity. It's like height is this unique genetic determinant that you can openly judge men on. Asian? Better be tall. Black? Tall. White? Better if tall. Anything? Give me tall.

The only "short" guys I see with somewhat attractive women are usually white/latino and good looking.

They're overly sexualized in western media to the point where being pretty is their sole purpose in life. Same reason they'll spend hours a day removing any minor imperfections in their face.
are you serious.

Women arent sexualized you blue pilled fakecel fuck.

They sexualize themselves. Get out of here with that bullshit.

as a fellow Ukcel i get what ur sating but a lot of em are just make up caked whores aswell

tbh

alex jones have already alerted us about the gay frogs and everything, it's over
There are also studies on fish, same shit

And then they whine about being judged for their looks LMAO

are you serious.

Women arent sexualized you blue pilled fakecel fuck.

They sexualize themselves. Get out of here with that bullshit.
Oh shut the fuck up and learn to read between the lines you faggot. So you're telling me there's no difference between a sharia foid and a western one? Of course not. They're not sexualized at all, even though they would want to, they're married off like a bargaining chip and their histrionic behaviour is more controlled.

I never said they don't sexualize themselves or it's not their choice, it's just more successful in societies that actively condone and support that kind of behaviour compared to ones that don't.

Too many different fakeups make them beautiful, also haircolors and other staff they use.
They didn´t have this much options in the past.

Oh shut the fuck up and learn to read between the lines you faggot. So you're telling me there's no difference between a sharia foid and a western one? Of course not. They're not sexualized at all, even though they would want to, they're married off like a bargaining chip and their histrionic behaviour is more controlled.

I never said they don't sexualize themselves or it's not their choice, it's just more successful in societies that actively condone and support that kind of behaviour compared to ones that don't.
How about instead of writing a post that beats around the bush like a retarded foid, you say what you mean.

Then you'll avoid getting called a retard. I understand your stance now. As long as you aren't saying that men are sexualizing foids then we're straight.

4f53110a88405e76a7ba85ac109cb4ab  finding bigfoot bigfoot sasquatch

I think they are hotter because they expose more skin and makeup is better than in the old days.

But the reason es because they are more desperate for Chad attention so they have to advertise more. Is not advertising directed for you or me, is for chad only.

don't engage with mainstream society. I'm on furlough for the next 3 weeks and I spent most of today in my garden reading a book and knocking back beers. I have no interest in seeing the human filth out there.
Radius of Supernova in mm level IQ

I like to people watch. I spend a lot of time in cafes or just sat on park benches chilling and watching people. I like to look at the couples and see blackpill truths (almost no young asian women with asian men, guys always 5" taller, etc).

Anyway, today I was out (UK) and it is hot as fuck today. There were SO many hot foids, it's ridiculous. It's like these days it's the norm for them to be hot by default. Of course, the only guys I saw with non repulsive girls were all good looking, tall etc. Average guys look defeated, estrogenic and are almost always alone.
You still pay attention to women? See you working hard on the plantation.

That's really not true. It's just that women know how to looksfraud really well now. Every woman has the skills of a professional makeup artist these days since youtube is full of makeup tutorials. Literally every girl starts following all those beauty gurus on youtube starting at age 10 and they are pros by age 18. It's all fake. Underneath their makeup, they're all either ugly or average. Plastic surgery and fillers are also pretty mainstream now. All those hot sexy hourglass figures are due to plastic surgery. Next time you find yourself staring at a hot woman, remind yourself that her tits and ass are silicon and her face is just pounds of makeup. Try to imagine the hideous creature she is underneath it all. That helps me get less excited when I see them.

jfl so accurate. they show as much ass as possible. i look tbh, idgaf what people think.
It was brutal today. These two girls in sweatpants. Asses looked ridiculous. They bend over to pick stuff up too. It's at work so I can't really always look. Wish they wouldn't dress that way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back