Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Foids are getting worse, you aren't just imagining things

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Foids have lost their fucking minds. Every ad on YouTube seems to be a foid trying to use their parasitic abilities to get a person to buy something. Sports on television are being ruined by female commentators, and for some reason foids feel the need to copy everything men do - like invading the realm of gaming. Driving is chaotic, because every foid thinks that they have to drive everywhere alone, or with one other foid in the car. Lastly, foids in the United States are fat as fuck.

If looks don't matter, then normies should all fuck Lizzo.

IMG 4861

look at this prime foid with tight cunt:feelskek: all jokes aside she would reject me @Draestyn

NSFL tag dude. That bitch is disgusting.

look at this prime foid with tight cunt:feelskek: all jokes aside she would reject me @Draestyn
She is prime, due to nigger culture 30+ is prime especially when they are obese.

I like big bitches , I'd fuck her but she'd reject me. She's Tyrone only 6ft 2 plus with 10 inch dick at minimum.

woman are shit creatures

Put some spoiler on that disgusting image you swine.

"Foid" seems to be your favorite word

Lastly, foids in the United States are fat as fuck.
Can confirm and the guys who date them are all tall and ripped.

I can only imagine what it's like inside these relationships, where the women are stuffing their face with ice cream and pie every night, while the guy weighs his broccoli and chicken breast to make sure he doesn't go over his limit, then she watches netflix while goes to the gym, they sleep together and then he wakes up early to go earn for "them" and then she bitches to her guy coworkers (me and other incels) about how all he ever does is workout and he's boring.

I've seen this so many times. And it's not like doing all this guarantees you a gf either, you still have to be genetically gifted in the top 20% at least.

There's a massive amount of gymcel guys in the U.S. that are fit but not good enough for the fattest land whales here.

Foids have lost their fucking minds. Every ad on YouTube seems to be a foid trying to use their parasitic abilities to get a person to buy something. Sports on television are being ruined by female commentators, and for some reason foids feel the need to copy everything men do - like invading the realm of gaming. Driving is chaotic, because every foid thinks that they have to drive everywhere alone, or with one other foid in the car. Lastly, foids in the United States are fat as fuck.

If looks don't matter, then normies should all fuck Lizzo.

View attachment 465097
Her ass doesn't even have any shape to it, why would she even think that's sexy, worst angle possible for an ass like that

i hate seeing,hearing and smelling black foids