Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Foids are fucking deluded about themselves but admit lookism is real

Awoo

Awoo

Self-banned
-
Right so I have two examples here from the same night.

I was in some shitty working mens club and two foids dressed like they are hitting the fucking town come and sit next to me and my brother. I don't know either of them but apparently he sorta knew one of them. No idea why they came over and sat with us other than we were the only two people in the room under 60. They were probably 6/10's, enough to get all the old fucks in the room staring dressed like sluts.

To cut a long story short after a few beers I start to run the lookism theories on these foids. I start to say all the usual stuff about how they would never even talk to a guy who was sub 3 unless they had to; to my surprise they both totally agreed and didn't even pretend about all the usual "oh no its about personality crap"... So from that I went into more detail, like how they would probably date a guy if he was 6/10+ if they liked him, but how they would always date a guy who was 8+ even if he was a cunt and thus personality doesn't even matter that much; again, surprisingly they agreed.

Then one of the foids asks me, what would you say we are out of 10? So, I answered. I told them they were 7's (didn't want to upset them so gave them an extra mark) And omg man, you should have fucking seen their faces, one was actually pissed off saying all this "what the fuck" blah blah blah, they other one pretty much ignored me after. 15 minutes later of so, they fucked off.

Then later that night, I go to another pub where some of my boys are having beers, I didn't realise 2 bought their girlfriends tho (i dont usually bother meeting them when they are with their girls because they act like total cucks) But once i'm there, i'm there so I hang around. They are with 2 other girls (younger, like 20 at most) pretty hot, I'd say both 7's. So, i'm pretty drunk at this point, and decide to see if these 2 young sluts give me similar answers as the last two ij the other bar. And they did, they fully admitted that they would never date a guy based on personality alone, and that they'd need to be at least a 6 or 7 AND have a great personality. I mean, we all knew this was true anyway but you never expect them to actually admit it.

So following this, again I decide to see how the two girls rate themselves, (these two didn't ask I just dropped mid conversation that I think they are 7's) and I swear to god man, they totally lost their shit again. They go from fucking chatting, smiling an agreeing with everything I was saying to be hostile fucking bitches and being yappy as fuck, totally sulking about it.

TLDR; what the fuck do girls think they are? I mean I called them 7's and they honestly thought that was an insult, all 4 of them. 7/10 is like better than 90% of the fucking population, but in their stupid heads they are above that. Have the cucks and betas inflated average foids opinions so much now that the average or slightly above average foid believes they are an 8? Is this tinders fault?

post an example pic for their looks.

Whats the true rating?

Foids being foids move on cucks

post an example pic for their looks.

Whats the true rating?

I don't really know how to post that, I think it would be pointless posting anything other than their actual pictures but I don't know who they are

what the fuck do girls think they are?

They think that they are goddess walking on earth with a bunch of orbiters, being validated every day for just being female, although those creatures never accomplished anything meaningful.

Last edited:
Hardly anybody off the internet denies reality. IT is an extreme minority of delusional SJW trannies.

They think that they are goddess walking on earth with a bunch of orbiters, being validated every day for just being female, although those creatures never accomplished anything meaningful.

I was genuinely stunned that these girls thought I was under-handing them by calling them 7's. How fucking delusional can you be?

Should have tried to fuck them as they're actually talking to you so you must not be a complete truecel. Most people irl agee with the implicit blackpill, but will refuse to accept the whole truth, just knowing looks matter but they can't connect the dots.

Should have tried to fuck them as they're actually talking to you so you must not be a complete truecel. Most people irl agee with the implicit blackpill, but will refuse to accept the whole truth, just knowing looks matter but they can't connect the dots.

Yeh i'm not a truecel as you can probably gather.

But i'm incel none the less for reasons even I (age 28) still do not fully understand.

Anyway that's beside the point, the point is that I was surprised by how blunt these whores were about how looks play apart in their interactions. I plan to test this out on more foids over beers, see if the "personality matters teehee" theory on here is actually just a myth and foids are actually totally aware of lookism. Also, i'll be better prepared to deal with their meltdown next time I rate them, I'll knock it down to 6 too next time, feel beta as fuck calling 6's 7's like I did last night, total cuck move I should have told them straight.

wow they really expected you to just lie and inflate them by +3/+4 as a show of 'reespect', good shit.

i don't really know what to say about how you should rate them, if their image of you is not favorable enough then they'll never let you get away with an accurate rating.
i would give them an inflated rating but in a tone that suggests i know what they want to hear. either way the rating should be 'crazy' because they don't like being serious ever

You are learning well Jedi. You'll become a Knight soon and a Master in time.

Yes, it's true. Even as they are bleeding, peeing, and shitting in the toilet, even as they become landwhales in midlife, even as they are a frail skeleton dying of cancer in the hospital, they think they are 10/10 goddesses walking the earth who all deserve a rich gigachad.

even old, ugly, legit 2/10s think they are 8/10+

I'd of fucking call them out on their egos tbh

I was genuinely stunned that these girls thought I was under-handing them by calling them 7's. How fucking delusional can you be?

So, you have to be above 7 to be equal with the goddess. But equal is not enough tho'. You have to be 2 points above them. If they are a 8/10 or 9/10, you have to be a 10/10 (perfect being) or 11/10 actually Übermensch. This is their mindset. Completely delusional.
I'd of fucking call them out on their egos tbh

And yet, females talk about having a good personality matters. Such hypocrisy.

Your mistake was in ceding the courtesy point to begin with; should have shot low. The slags smelled weakness and they pounced.

I did this again last night.

A 6/10 foid who I didn't know was brought along to the pub by my mates girlfriend. Once again by this point I was already drunk so I was low inhib enough to talk to this bitch.

Started off small at first, just talking normal crap that means nothing to nobody. But after a while I told her about the black pill theory. I told her that every opinion she has in life about objects or things is determined by how aesthetically pleasing it is. How say, for example the only reason she likes squirrels more than rats is the cute fuzzy tail and how that same theory equally applies to Chad's and incels despite characteristic traits.

She was totally receptive of this, agreeing that she had never thought about it before, but upon hearing about it put into examples agreed it made total sense. The more drunk she got, the more I tested theories on her. Like I'd point an incel looking guy out in the pub, and ask her "do you think he looks like a potential serial killer? ".. She'd be like "yeaaaomg he looks so creepy teehee".. And I'd be like, that is fucking lookism right there!

Tldr; foids are 100% aware of the black pill when you spell it out to them. Though they seem to deny that women have a 10x higher SMV than their looksmatch male. They almost invariably deny that is true.

I also got my female friend to admit a blackpill. When we were walking back from a club after she made out with multiple boys, she asked why I wasn’t able to pull any girls. I then responded saying about how much easier it is for girls to pull boys than vice versa and she agreed.

I've had those types of stupid questions from foids before too. Or like "Awoo, why have you never had a girlfriend? You are 28 years old" blah blah blah. They fucking know why, they are just sticking in the knife.

I've had those types of stupid questions from foids before too. Or like "Awoo, why have you never had a girlfriend? You are 28 years old" blah blah blah. They fucking know why, they are just sticking in the knife.

You should have replied with the truth, because it is about looks. And when some phrases come like, it is about personality or you are so nice. Just ask her, why she is talking about your personality, but not about how good looking you are.
I quote myself from another thread because it just fits here very well:
''Nice people will nothing experience but exploitation. The phrase ''but you are so nice'' will be brought up to avoid the truth. Will a good looking person hear about how nice he is? For example, if some female complain about having no success on men (because she wants a 8/10) she will earn like phrases about of how good she looks, but not about how nice she is. How it comes? I wonder... All these people are nothing but hypocrites and liars.''

Being nice was never a good trait.